1994 Honda Cr250

Ahmadi6490

SOLD SOLD SOLD

$375 FIRM! Only trades are for firearms...one of my projects needs to go because I don't have enough money to finish both of them. So I choose this one. Has full Pro Circuit exhaust, brand new moose sprockets, aftermarket handlebars, and a full engine gasket set...I have the Haynes manual for it as well. Black and white plastics reply or message for pictures if your serious.

Does not run, needs either a new jug, or the current one bored/honed/plated whichever route you choose. Piston siezed up so I had to tear the top end down...it's already off the bike. Btw, I have a BRAND NEW Namura piston with rings, bearings, and wrist pins that is included. I spent a decent amount of money on this. Everything is included with the bike...I have a few parts for it as well.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Edited by Ahmadi6490

to help answer your question any dirtbike or atv 99 and older was not required to have a title

Correct

However, you can get a title and have to have one to ride in any Ohio state parks. Just telling the park ranger its older than '99 wont fly. You have to go get a title & state sticker. If you are just riding on your own land or at a motocross track then no need.

I have got titles for older than 99 bikes before. It is easiest if you have the original MSO/MCO (manufactures statement/certificate of origin) but you can do it with a vin inspection & bill of sale as well.

Bump for 2strokes.

Correct

However, you can get a title and have to have one to ride in any Ohio state parks. Just telling the park ranger its older than '99 wont fly. You have to go get a title & state sticker. If you are just riding on your own land or at a motocross track then no need.

I have got titles for older than 99 bikes before. It is easiest if you have the original MSO/MCO (manufactures statement/certificate of origin) but you can do it with a vin inspection & bill of sale as well.

Bump for 2strokes.

I have rode at state parks with never having a state sticker.

Wish I had the cash for this I would pick it up

I have rode at state parks with never having a state sticker.

Wish I had the cash for this I would pick it up

You can ride it. Just don't let ODNR catch you.You can drive a car on the road with out a license plate too. Just not recommend it.

lol lets keep on subject guys...been gettin a lot of calls on it. im suprised no one has came and picked it up yet. Maybe I shoulda sold it in the winter season when you can find projects around every corner.