Jesus christ.... a BMW got gaped

Guest Spam

I think he'll crack the 12's with a 100shot lol

A 100 should have my car in very low 12s high 11s

Hehehe

But the heads, cam and 125 shot should get me kicked out

Unfortantly unless we are really far ahead at work I won't make it to the April track day

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was thinking some Windsor jr

But why? Do you realize with a say 2600lb race weight w/ driver and 400+whp/450+wtq, the car's gonna be nasty anyways? I mean sure go bigger/better eventually, but see how far you can push those heads, plenty of guys making 300whp/350wtq NA on those heads, throw a 100-150 shot on top and you're pushing the limits of the block and *should* be knocking down some killer times.

Personally I'd throw whatever money you were going to throw at heads ($1000?) and do a built 8.8 and maybe a drag suspension if that's what you want, get it to hook the best and with bolt-ons/spray I don't see why you'll need more.

the fact you would even conceder a Windsor jr tells me you need to do more reading and studying. Like I said put a cheap cam in it like a trick flow stage one or two and have at it. learn all about the juice and go 150. once that gets bored then we will talk, but you have a ton of driving exp. to gain first

the fact you would even conceder a Windsor jr tells me you need to do more reading and studying. Like I said put a cheap cam in it like a trick flow stage one or two and have at it. learn all about the juice and go 150. once that gets bored then we will talk, but you have a ton of driving exp. to gain first

The heads should be /are very low on the list. IMO getting the car dialed in chassis, and drivetrain wise and getting in the mid12's consistently should be first. After that change the cam, intake manifold, learn how to really drive it, then spray. That car should be able to run bottom 12's on motor with very little effort.

The heads should be /are very low on the list. IMO getting the car dialed in chassis, and drivetrain wise and getting in the mid12's consistently should be first. After that change the cam, intake manifold, learn how to really drive it, then spray. That car should be able to run bottom 12's on motor with very little effort.

+1 get the gearing squared away.

Good luck on that one they don't have any jus sayin I check on that offten ie every time I think about putting the meats on

i cant understand a word of what you just said, but you know my number if you need a mazda rear end.

ill have the market on mazda rears cornered by tonight.