WTB cheap bike

im faster

Okay so.. Im heading back to school next week and at sinclair parking is HELL..

so im looking to to get a bike.. SIZE DOES NOT MATTER

80s GS

80s kaw

90s ninja

maybe honda cb

It would be best if i could trade for one.

I have the 50 Cal muzzle loader

Traxxas Tmaxx Nitro rc truck

Maybe something esle

fwiw there is no such thing as a cheap bike- they always cost about 2x their displacement no matter how old and @%#@ they are. The good side of this is that if you pony up for one and don't total it you will likely get most of your money back.

fwiw there is no such thing as a cheap bike- they always cost about 2x their displacement no matter how old and @%#@ they are. The good side of this is that if you pony up for one and don't total it you will likely get most of your money back.

sure there is

2 years ago i bought a gs650 for 300 bucks and it was in great shape..

the year before a gs1000 for 800

i wish i didnt live in an apartment so i could keep a bike during winter time

it was a 1983

gosh i wish i never would have sold it..

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c63/mybuicksfaster/Bikes/10141428_2009624164224.jpg

They guy i bought it from just bought a Harley and didn't have room for 2 bikes

Edited by nurkvinny

Dennis, I never re-titled your '82 Suzi I bought off of you last August. It's been sitting in my heated garage since then, was ridden once by a friend from CR who was practicing his street riding. If you want to buy it back for the same price you sold it, drop me a PM. I've taken the battery out and kept it on a charger, and it's had one issue that I'm aware of since then that I would want to resolve before selling it back to you.

If I keep it, it goes back into the queue to be converted to a cafe racer.

Would like to help, but I wouldn't have much use for a muzzle loader or an rc truck .... I barely have the dexterity to drive, let alone manage one of those. If someone were interested in those and you could sell them, the offer stands.

Thanks for the interest, Justin. Appreciate it. But right now, the bike isn't actually for sale, except to Dennis. My plan for it was cafe conversion, like another one that a friend is finishing up right now. Frankly, I felt bad buying it from Dennis last year, although at the time, it wasn't fitting into his overall plan. I've been in the same postion myself, years ago .... couldn't justify keeping a toy around all winter that I couldn't ride, and wanted/needed the money for something else. Come to think of it, I'm still in that position a lot, just with a few zeroes at the ends of the numbers.

If Dennis ends up not wanting it, I'll give you a price. I'll let you know in a week or so. I feel the least I can do is give him some time to decide if he wants his old bike back. I'm sure you understand. :)

P.S. If you decide you can part with the scrilla to buy the only Ducati 999 to complete an Iron Butt ride, shoot me a number.

Well i have abike on the way.. managed to trade some things for it...

1985 Suzuki Madura.. 700 V4

at first i thought it was a marauder just misspelled..

but its not lol..

i have never heard of one before.. buy looks nice..