My New Carry Piece

CleaveTheGreat

Adam' date=' did you leave your gun at Kawi's house?? OMG, I'd worry less about being able to hit something and more worried about remembering where my gun is. Bummer. Maybe he'll give you that Sigma in exchange for the Kahr??[/quote']

That was my plan. Not that it would really matter if I had it since I can't find 9mm anywhere.

I've pretty much given up on getting ammo in stores but Wal-mart always has .40 target ammo when I go there. I was pretty bad with the Springfield XD sub that I shot but it was a range gun so maybe it was beaten up a bit. Now I want a Glock 32 in .357Sig...

I live by walmarts remington target ammo.. .40 ammo is expensive as hell..

I have shot almost all the major brand .40s and by far I prefer the S&W MP.40

the only one I found more accurate in the under 700 dollar range is the XD but it didnt seem real friendly to us left left handers..

Adam' date=' did you leave your gun at Kawi's house?? OMG, I'd worry less about being able to hit something and more worried about remembering where my gun is. Bummer. Maybe he'll give you that Sigma in exchange for the Kahr??[/quote']

its ok i have only shot two people with it so far. and i made sure to keep track by etching tally marks into the barrel :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
my friend works at the sewer plant and the microbes that they have in the lagoons take pretty good care of all the stuff we throw in there ;)

Why am I not surprised that you have friends that work at the sewer plant?

have noticed from the past, when you do carry there will be situations arise that need options. When you pull your weapon there is only one option. The CCW liense to carry gives you options that an illeagle carry do not allow. Know the laws, follow those laws, know the consequences of your actions and be prepared to defend your actions if and when you do fire your weapon. Make your first shot count, there is NO free pass for innocent casualtys.

Disclaimer: I am not advocating breaking leather every time you get standing hairs on your neck. I am merely suggesting that drawing your firearm in certain circumstances will make an attacker think twice about his actions.

truth