I'm A Dad For The Last Time...

Wease

Well that's why I'm getting a bigger SUV. On vacation with them and the dogs, I need all the room... :nod:

We tried the SUV, didn't work. Van it is!!! My wife got the snippy when they yanked out #2 but i'm gonna get the snippy myself just to be REAL DAMN sure!! :D

I'd be something. Making my snippy snip appointment next week! :eek:

make sure your doc knocks you out. Mine did thats one memory I would want to have.

Edit: almost forgot frozen peas are your friend 20 min on and 20 off all day after you get home from surgery. That and ibuprofen every 4 hrs and you should be good. I was completely fine the next day doing that.

congrats. time for a full sized suv. we have 3 kids in car seats. the wife's escalade has 2 captains chairs in the middle row, and a 3rd row bench. the twins sit in the 3rd row, and the 2 year old in one of the captain's chairs. its a bitch to get the twins into the 3rd row---you have to get all the way in the truck to do it. its much easier in my exploder, where the second row is a bench-style row---that will accommodate all 3 car seats. the 3rd row is permanenly folded down, leaving more room for cargo then in the escalade. not sure what your car seat situation is, but we were against getting a minivan at all costs.

I'd be something. Making my snippy snip appointment next week! :eek:

Congrats!!! Enjoy! They grow up fast. One of these days we need to hang out again!

Where you getting it done at? Kelly works at Central Ohio Urology Group doing billing.

Congrats! #2 is due in September. We're only planning 3 but I dont think I can pull myself to get the snip

It's easy, my neighbor had it done Friday. He was in and out in 30 minutes, with some pain Friday night and Saturday. I'm not taking anymore chances... :o