Been around a while but New to posting

TwiztedRabbit

Hey all whats up? My name is Jason I've actually been on this forum for a while 3 years or so but never really posted. so I thought I would finally Post up. I live right off the polaris area i've been riding for 7 years now. and im currently rockin a 2008 Yamaha R-6 Raven. I've seen most of you around and various meets and and bike nights. but I'm really only there for a few minutes then off we go to ride... so .. Whats up?! and all that great stuff

Edited by TwiztedRabbit

So I'm curious......What's changed after 3 years on here, & being at bike nights etc with us, that now has you coming out of lurk mode after so long?

I'd say welcome......But hell.....You been here longer than me ;)

haha its all good no i honestly just dont get online much between working the real job running my auto teams business and working on cars/bikes i dont get much time to just sit on line and post so i never got around to it... but thanks for the very warm welcome... and no 9/10 i always wear gear eg jacket gloves and the spherical cranium protection device lol

and yes here ya go a quick shot of my baby right after i installed the exhuast with about 700miles on it :p

2008 Yamaha R-6 Raven

Two Brothers Full Racing Exhuast

Two Brothers Juice Box

and of course various Cosmetic do-dads lol

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f42/RedDevilRabbit/Picture007-3.jpg

Edited by Casper
pic was way too big

• 2 weeks later...