New Diesel Team Member

RS69

All,

I just recently picked up a 2005 Duramax ext cab with 27,000 miles on it. It is in pretty good shape and has a Boss plow with it. I know the history of the truck and it has been used very lightly. The plow was only used a couple of time, less than a couple hours of time. A few mod's on the way, of course a brake controller, window tint, different rims and I might remove the muffler.

-Rick

All,

I just recently picked up a 2005 Duramax ext cab with 27,000 miles on it. It is in pretty good shape and has a Boss plow with it. I know the history of the truck and it has been used very lightly. The plow was only used a couple of time, less than a couple hours of time. A few mod's on the way, of course a brake controller, window tint, different rims and I might remove the muffler.

-Rick

Congrats on the purchase. Give Kyle or Nick a call at Pickups Plus Cars. They're both upfront and can take care of that for ya. The Duramax is a fun motor and quite responsive to the usual bolt ons.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a quick picture from my camera phone. I still have some upgrades to do, I had the windows tinted by Brady's team at Pickups Plus and they did a good job. I still need to get the brake controller wired in and some new rims.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/RAS69/041011190720.jpg

Here is a quick picture from my camera phone. I still have some upgrades to do, I had the windows tinted by Brady's team at Pickups Plus and they did a good job. I still need to get the brake controller wired in and some new rims.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/RAS69/041011190720.jpg

nice truck. You're gonna love the brake controller install. I just put a prodigy P2 in my 06 duramax. Get the plug/play harness (may have one in your glove box if the previous owner didn't use it) and it'll take you longer to open the box than it will to install it. :D Next to the brake pedal is a fuse/relay box. Take the cover off of it and there's a place in there to plug the controller in. That's it.....mount it to the dash and you're done.

Straight pipe it. I put a 4" straight piped turbo back on mine and did a 90HP tow tune. Gets along pretty good for a 7k pound truck.