I've had an epiphany

Mowgli1647545497

And I think I'm really on to something profound here:

You can't hate boobs if you're happy.

Think to your own personal aquiaintences. Male or female. Think about who you know, and then think about whether they like boobs. Everyone I've met - straight guys, women, gay guys, old, young, single, married, whatever - Everyone who loves boobs is some shade of happy, content, balanced, self aware or some such.

The only people I've met who "hate" boobs are either: bitter, jaded, recently let-down, split up, disappointed, jealous, coveting, have self-image issues, or don't yet understand their own sexual preferences.

Boobs are like radar for bitterness. Like a mood ring. A metal detector for out-of-sorts.

Boobs.

They're just so good for humanity.

Discuss.

• Upvote 1

And I think I'm really on to something profound here:

You can't hate boobs if you're happy.

Think to your own personal aquiaintences. Male or female. Think about who you know, and then think about whether they like boobs. Everyone I've met - straight guys, women, gay guys, old, young, single, married, whatever - Everyone who loves boobs is some shade of happy, content, balanced, self aware or some such.

The only people I've met who "hate" boobs are either: bitter, jaded, recently let-down, split up, disappointed, jealous, coveting, have self-image issues, or don't yet understand their own sexual preferences.

Boobs are like radar for bitterness. Like a mood ring. A metal detector for out-of-sorts.

Boobs.

They're just so good for humanity.

Discuss.

You sir are a Zen Master. + Rep

I was listening to The Maxwell Show on WNCX in Cleveland last week when they were talking about the anti-gay app on the iPhone, and I realized.....wait for it.....

I'm not anti-gay...I'm just really REALLY pro-vagina.

Tru starry, bra.