Engine swap WTF of the year

Tinman

Cliffnotes?

Thread is 25 pages long. I know lemons has the right to crush your car at any time they choose during the race. I'm guessing that's what happened...

Race is in two weeks.

Before each Lemons race the BS judges look over each car and penalize teams they think spent more money than allowed in the rules on their car. The rule writer thought he would be a smart ass and wrote in the rules "Radial engines are exempt from BS laps." This guy is calling him on it.

Gotta love it when some one thinks way outside of the box.

outside the box? this genius does not recognize the existance of a box :D

Race is in two weeks.

Before each Lemons race the BS judges look over each car and penalize teams they think spent more money than allowed in the rules on their car. The rule writer thought he would be a smart ass and wrote in the rules "Radial engines are exempt from BS laps." This guy is calling him on it.

Thank you for showing this to us, i will live a life knowing i will never accomplishing something that awesome.

Grassroots Motorsports was called on a similar rule in the $2007 challenge. The rule stated that only production cars could be used, with the exception of Zambonis. Well, one team used this loophole to get a custom tube-frame chassis, Mustang 5.0 powered, push-rod suspension, Zamboni into the competition. :)

Grassroots Motorsports was called on a similar rule in the $2007 challenge. The rule stated that only production cars could be used, with the exception of Zambonis. Well, one team used this loophole to get a custom tube-frame chassis, Mustang 5.0 powered, push-rod suspension, Zamboni into the competition. :)

must see pics