April 22nd Track Day Cookout

DKilbourne

Are we going to have another cookout this track day? If there is any interest, which I'd assume that there is, post in here with what you would bring and someone can get a list going. Much easier than having to leave to get food and it's an excuse for everyone to hang out with each other for a minute or two.

I'll bring some bottled water this time to get this going.

Here's the list so far...

Water-DKilbourne

Chips-Jeffro

Burgers/dogs pop-PontiacFreak142

Buns, ketchup, mustard-Patrick

Grill-FST94TSI and/or I drive it...it breaks

Edited by DKilbourne

Are we going to have another cookout this track day? If there is any interest, which I'd assume that there is, post in here with what you would bring and someone can get a list going. Much easier than having to leave to get food and it's an excuse for everyone to hang out with each other for a minute or two.

I'll bring some bottled water this time to get this going.

where is the cookout going to be and what time? i can bring some chips.

It will be at the state house at 12:41 pm.

I just put it out there. I'd say around noon or whenever someone decides to work the grill. I know Paul did it last time. Someone said that it was because he had always dreamed of touching that many weiners......

Before we get too far into this we need to find out who's going to man the gril that we dont have yet lol. Feeding 100 people isnt easy. My wife can put in an hour.... thats all you get because an hour on the grill is 60 minutes that I have to watch my own kids.

I just put it out there. I'd say around noon or whenever someone decides to work the grill. I know Paul did it last time. Someone said that it was because he had always dreamed of touching that many weiners......

:finger: hahahaha

Before we get too far into this we need to find out who's going to man the grill. Feeding 100 people isnt easy.

not I... i did it last time

Before we get too far into this we need to find out who's going to man the gril that we dont have yet lol. Feeding 100 people isnt easy. My wife can put in an hour.... thats all you get because an hour on the grill is 60 minutes that I have to watch my own kids.

WHat time would I need to arrive to man said grill?

ive also heard this to be true. ill have to pass on the cooking part, i tend to get side tracked alot, so food would get burnt lol

Mr. Gas or Charcoal, return my text.

What time do we usually break? I figure 60 minutes before that would be enough time to fire it up and get some food cooked.

Does anyone have one of those bunsen burner type of things that caterers have to keep the food warm after its cooked?

What time do we usually break? I figure 60 minutes before that would be enough time to fire it up and get some food cooked.

Does anyone have one of those bunsen burner type of things that caterers have to keep the food warm after its cooked?

These are obtainable at most grocery stores. Sterno is what you're thinking of.