Bring Back "The Kitchen"

Guest Hal

Anthony/Chris/Brian,

Bring back The Kitchen and all of its glory. The Romper Room has run its course and it should be removed. I know you don't like the idea of having to deal with the bullshit, so I suggest a couple of rules/suggestions:

1. All traditional site rules stand (i.e., no racial slurs, no personal threats, linked NWS content, etc...)

2. Establish a Kitchen mod. Just like in the old days when you had mods of almost every individual section.

3. Aside from rule violations, reported posts (like Pat's) would result in either a temp ban from the Kitchen or a temp ban from CR.

4. "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." Make that a rule, stay out if you don't want to deal with trolls and assholes.

inb4 Ant says no.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the difference other than the name is changed? Rules? People make personal threats on here all the time. Most people will resort to that tactic when intellect fails them. Racial slurs get squashed pretty quickly as they should. The easily butt hurt simply shouldn't come in the Romper Room.

And before its said/asked I do remember the kitchen. When I rejoined I was bummed it was missing, but looked in here and saw it was pretty much the same.

Anthony/Chris/Brian,

Bring back The Kitchen and all of its glory. The Romper Room has run its course and it should be removed. I know you don't like the idea of having to deal with the bullshit, so I suggest a couple of rules/suggestions:

1. All traditional site rules stand (i.e., no racial slurs, no personal threats, linked NWS content, etc...)

2. Establish a Kitchen mod. Just like in the old days when you had mods of almost every individual section.

3. Aside from rule violations, reported posts (like Pat's) would result in either a temp ban from the Kitchen or a temp ban from CR.

4. "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." Make that a rule, stay out if you don't want to deal with trolls and assholes.

inb4 Ant says no.

Hal I could care less what people say and do on this site as long as they play by the rules set forth by Anthony.

I am just his internet trunk monkey that helps keep the window lickers from jumping off a moving bus.

My beef is the people who whine bitch and moan about stupid shit, but most of them are gone or don't post anymore. I would rather not open up those cans of worms anymore.

So in closing as long as Anthony does not say shit, I could care less what is done.

Rubbin is racing kids, if you can't deal with what is said on the internet you should ban yourself from life.

Oh and I don't report posts. It's the internet.

I think he hs refring to another pat there champ :)

What's the difference other than the name is changed? Rules? People make personal threats on here all the time. Most people will resort to that tactic when intellect fails them. Racial slurs get squashed pretty quickly as they should. The easily butt hurt simply shouldn't come in the Romper Room.

And before its said/asked I do remember the kitchen. When I rejoined I was bummed it was missing, but looked in here and saw it was pretty much the same.

no... the ktichen was awesome the romper room is jsut that a romp fest of gay talk. literally all i ever read anymore is just guys being gay an going to walk this or that annnnd nothing happens... or there shits weak just saying.

cr hasent been the same in years

no... the ktichen was awesome the romper room is jsut that a romp fest of gay talk. literally all i ever read anymore is just guys being gay an going to walk this or that annnnd nothing happens... or there shits weak just saying.

cr hasent been the same in years

Oh, no RR is definately different. I will say it could be pushed/guided in a different direction. It's all in what is posted. Which threads go down in flames, and which ones go on for days and hit 20 pages.

Speaking of gay, Jones needs to take a break from his undeserved vacation and post something totally irreverent.

Anthony and crew have done a very good job here keeping traffic into the forums. If it needs a tune up I'm sure they'll do one.

I don't get how what's posted would changed based on the name of the section. You'd still have the same people posting and starting the same types of worthless threads. And all in a section that contributes nothing to CR.... :confused:

There is someone who already reported a post in here, and it was not Pat (not that it matters because Pat goes to more CR stuff than most who bitch about the site).

That is awesome, I love that person. You're right about Pat, he's just the post reporting whipping boy.

If you have to ask why a name change would do anything, GTFO of this thread. You're obviously not the type of person that would have faired well in the past.

There is someone who already reported a post in here, and it was not Pat (not that it matters because Pat goes to more CR stuff than most who bitch about the site).

I'm sure someone reported MY post, just out of humor.

I'm sure someone reported MY post, just out of humor.

Oh, and give Pat a cookie for me, will ya? :rolleyes: