My new bike

im faster

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not saying anymore about it. I told Joe can say his peace if he wants. All i know is i have 8 hrs of works into the car and about another 4 to go.

From what ive read there seems to be alot of people pissed at is guy and yea im one of them cuz the only things he said to me and my brother were that the power steering leaks alittle and that it grinds a little into 2nd gear(it a 92). about 3-4 weeks ago my car broke down. yes im new and thankfully to someone they told me to get in touch with james. he found that the tranny bolt were not tight and that it was cracked and that one of the bolt holding the block was shittly welded back on. so either so dont know shit about cars or your just a piece of shit who rips people off.

:asshole:

i have sold the laser the eclipse and a suzuki to doc.

Doc never had any complaints that i know of.

thats 3 things.. i haven't sold anything else that i can recall on this forum.

No complaints from me, Dennis. You described the bike accurately and sold it to me at a fair price.

Seems to me that there are better ways to discuss a regrettable transaction than by attacking someone in a thread he made about a new bike he's excited about. For example: trader ratings, PM's, a phone call, face-to-face discussion. I know most of the people posting in this thread--some better than others. But I'm surprised at some of things some of you have posted and don't believe you'd say those things in person. Stirring the pot for some drama can be fun, but some lines were crossed here that IMHO shouldn't have been.

"The better part of valor is discretion"

and, if Shakespeare's Henry IV isn't your thing, my father used to tell me this when I needed to hear it: "Better to let people wonder why you didn't speak than why you did." I must have needed to hear that a lot, because I've got it memorized.

for the laser...

yeah a pot hole fucks up ball joints

And as far as the motor and trans. i sold the car months ago.. i have no clue how the guy drove it. it was a dsm with 140k miles

a block doesnt just crack and a trans doesnt just blow out of the blue.

You motherfucker. You god damn liar. Cant wait til tomorrow so i can post pics of this shit. Im calling you out on this. You are going to get wiped out worse than a tsunami riddled town in Japan.

Ill be sure to throw up pics, eww, tomorrow as i finish the so called stock laser for Joe. Cant wait to see him driving it again, and me stop complaining about a car THAT ISNT EVEN MINE!!

lol

the fucking gay CR drama.

holy shit.

good stuff. i should come back on for the gossip.

it is a used car.

i can say i have bought many a pos's.

never got pissed at the PO for it.

mad at myself for missing whatever it was i missed.

joe, you will learn that. i still miss shit on cars.

im faster sounds to me like me just wanted to sell the laser. i doubt he fucked up the block.

it looks old.

i shocked it made it that long.

mr asshole, i think your name says it all .

are you even 21?

what is you sleeve to sleeveless shirt ratio? i bet the sleeves are loosing.

well, just thought id say something since i know the laser and parties involved.

its a used car. and in your great state of ohio, they are bought as is without any warranty, unless specified.

thats enough ohio bullshit for me.

enjoy the mullets.

lol

joe, you will learn that. i still miss shit on cars.

im faster sounds to me like me just wanted to sell the laser. i doubt he fucked up the block.

it looks old.

i shocked it made it that long.

mr asshole, i think your name says it all .

are you even 21?

what is you sleeve to sleeveless shirt ratio? i bet the sleeves are loosing.

well, just thought id say something since i know the laser and parties involved.

its a used car. and in your great state of ohio, they are bought as is without any warranty, unless specified.

thats enough ohio bullshit for me.

enjoy the mullets.

Oh rly. You are talking to me.

You know jack shit of this dennis fuck face cock sucking piece of shit. Shit happens once not 3x in a row. Here try this figure out what's going on then post. Then and just for a moment I might care about what you have to say.

And if you do know of dennis you are no better than him you probably sold dennis that piece o shit laser