4-9-11 Sat night

Cordell

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I realize who you are now.

Was a fun drive back to the east side :D

dunno if thats a compliment or an insult lol. i saw your car, but i dont believe i introduced myself.. i was the guy in the black hoodie, with the short chick in pink.

dunno if thats a compliment or an insult lol. i saw your car, but i dont believe i introduced myself.. i was the guy in the black hoodie, with the short chick in pink.

No but I saw your car, and saw you get out of it. I wasn't sure who you were until I got on here and looked at your sig pic.

No but I saw your car, and saw you get out of it. I wasn't sure who you were until I got on here and looked at your sig pic.

lol. well next time i'll introduce myself. your car looks 10x more badass in person than a computer screen btw.

Traffic was horrible. Stop and go all the way back to Westerville.

I had no trouble getting into westerville, although i did leave while the meet was still in full swing. Maybe Alex L. can chime in about the honduhricerfags we encountered. lulz.

Also, Good to finally meet you Patterƒag

I had no trouble getting into westerville, although i did leave while the meet was still in full swing. Maybe Alex L. can chime in about the honduhricerfags we encountered. lulz.

Also, Good to finally meet you Patterƒag

shity hatz cause all the problems