"Im faster"

351mach11647545510

Well let's put it this way a certain person told two other people face to face that he does security work for a parking lot...........

AND? If he gets out of bed every morning and earns his $, who the fuck are you guys to say shit about it? I mean if he was giving hand jobs to Richard Simmons for 20 bucks then I can see it. But fuck it someone needs to make sure my cd player is still there when I get done buying shit at the mall

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let's put it this way a certain person told two other people face to face that he does security work for a parking lot...........

special duty? ever seen the cops outside of the bars in arena district? they're not there because its their patrol area...thats the bars paying them to be there...and that shit pays more than cops make being cops. granted they wont get the same amount of hours, but my buddy has been on CPD for like 6-7 years and is maxed out at $33.xx/hr (something close to that), but he said special duty pays $40/hr

so if the mall wanted to pay me $40/hr to drive around their lot a few nights a week, i'll take it

AND? If he gets out of bed every morning and earns his $, who the fuck are you guys to say shit about it? I mean if he was giving hand jobs to Richard Simmons for 20 bucks then I can see it. But fuck it someone needs to make sure my cd player is still there when I get done buying shit at the mall

I can only speak for myself in that I agree with you in that I don't care what he does for a living. I am curious however, if someone here is representing themselves as a LEO and is not. Security guard, I'm fine with that and make no judgements and agree that it's no ones business. Security Guard calling himself a police officer or implying that he is one, there I do an opinion and it's not a good one.

I understand that, but to claim your a cop especially if youre not one is rediculous. Several people said he was a security guard so I called him out to verify. He claimed in another thread though he doesnt want to say because the way people are acting. Simple fact is, I dont know anything about him but his first name, so dont really see how that could cause an issue. And for someone who does know his full name, it would be easy to find out. shits public information if im correct.

i can understand if he wouldn't want to post WHERE he works. last thing you need is jackasses off the internet calling/emailing your place of employment. maybe a picture of a badge with a sign that says "fuck off 351mach1" would suffice??

Again as i said before..

Because of idiotic immature Fucks like you I'm not going to say what department I work for and because it really doesn't matter. if you want to call around go ahead. You'll find it eventually.

AND YES i also do armed security as well occasionally. I will tell you I do that at A few different Walgreens In Cinci And in Dayton. Because i could care less about that job.

/Thread

what you told me is you were trying to get into academy, but couldn't because of your arm injury or some shit. Until then you were doing Security work.... under the table so you could collect off of the gov

What ever you say.. I started the academy as soon as i moved back from Hawaii That was January of 2009

I was medically discharged from the military for my arm injury

And I've never worked under the table.

so on the week of Christmas you said you were discharged from the navy for a elbow injury. erick said that sucks so what do you do now you said you were a security guard for some place working under the table so you could get double paid

so on the week of Christmas you said you were discharged from the navy for a elbow injury. erick said that sucks so what do you do now you said you were a security guard for some place working under the table so you could get double paid

I never said anything of the sort..

also you cannot be a armed security guard for this company WITH OUT BEING A POLICE OFFICER...

Ive been working as a police officer since June 2009

And yes i was working as a Guard at night during the weekends and a officer 4 days a week and none it was under the table..

how many damn times do i have to say it