Alarm tech needed

FST94TSI

I am looking to hire another alarm service and install tech for my company. First ill tell you that we do a very wide array of electronics installation and service in homes and businesses. Primarily we install sell and service home and small business security systems. We also sell and service cctv setups, home theater systems, light computer networking setups, a small amount of computer repair and upgrades, and we've started to get into home automation quite a bit lately. Home automation is really starting to take off and will be something that we will get into heavily soon. I would prefer prior experience but anyone that is good with electronics can be trained easily. Although it may seem totally different anyone who has alot of car audio experience has a major advantage in the learning of this industry. You must have reliable transportation and a basic set of tech tools. I will provide the specialized tools that are needed for programming and trouble shooting. Most of the tools that someone will need include a drill, asst. screwdrivers, wire strippers, crimpers, multi meter, and something to carry them into customers homes in. Other tools such as some small sockets, an assortment of torx and other small driver bits will be needed at times. We do service all of Ohio so some light travel will be necessary. Its usually never overnight and travel pay per the mileage driven is also given. I start experienced techs at $25.00 per billed hour and newbies at $18.50 an hour which will become $25.00 an hour after training is completed. There are ALWAYS chances to make more money on each job by upselling sensors, and really anything that we work on. I offer a very generous bonus and upsell pay program to my employees. I am not greedy and believe in sharing the wealth with anybody who helps my company be productive. Anytime that an employee is able to bring in new customers they will be paid very well. Unlike many jobs there is no limit on what you can make if youre driven and motivated to make money. This is a job where you will have alot of freedom so you must be responsible and honest. We have the normal holidays off and you can work pretty much whatever days you want as long as the jobs get completed and the customers are happy.

Overall pay summary is $18.50 to $25.00 per hour

Travel pay at an average of .50 a mile which varies depending where youre going and what job youre doing at the site.

Anyone interested please respond with a resume to pete@securensound.com or call me at 614-507-8183 and ask for Pete to setup an interview. This postion is open immediately.