New Menard's is massive

TimTaylor751647545500

For someone that hadn't been to one before, the new location on Morse is HUGE. Kayaks to 2x4s to cereal, they pretty much have everything. It was good to see that they had a whole section of chrome fasteners in their hardware area. We only got to see about 1/2 the store last night, but I'm sure I'll return.

its not getto if you live in lancaster.

I promise you it's more ghetto than anything in Lancaster. The apartments back behind the old northland mall (south of Morse) get raided all the time lol. The old apartment complex we used to own on Tamarck, the new owners put a giant chain link fence up down Tamarack to keep the hoodlums out. It's ghetto

I promise you it's more ghetto than anything in Lancaster. The apartments back behind the old northland mall (south of Morse) get raided all the time lol. The old apartment complex we used to own on Tamarck, the new owners put a giant chain link fence up down Tamarack to keep the hoodlums out. It's ghetto

Yes I can attest to it, its weird my g/fs house is in its own little nice section off the main road. Right off her street is ghetto.

Yes I can attest to it, its weird my g/fs house is in its own little nice section off the main road. Right off her street is ghetto.

Forest Park was really nice, parts of it still are, but hell, people were just killed on Tamarack Circle a month or so ago!! Poor owner of the Dairy Queen there was robbed and shot twice within a year I believe. The old owner of the Marathon station got the hell out of there as fast as he could. It's sad what that area has become.

Pretty sure seeing SWAT raid multiple apartments weekly, apartment complexes having to completely enclose themselves in fencing, people getting shot at stop lights, multiple shootings, stabings, and murders = ghetto

Everything east of I71 is Ghetto. Outerbelt is barely just holding back tha crimz with a thin veneer of asphalt. Enjoy that east side livin Fools!

Muhhahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahhaahahahahahaaaa *cough spurt spittle* ha

I didn't know New Albany is Ghetto. I guess all the high end cars I see on nice days are drug dealers.

Pretty sure seeing SWAT raid multiple apartments weekly, apartment complexes having to completely enclose themselves in fencing, people getting shot at stop lights, multiple shootings, stabings, and murders = ghetto

Yes, if you go down Karl past morse there is always a shooting once a week. I worked at the Midas on Karl it was the most ghetto shop ever!