MORPCA AutoX May 1st

Tripleskate

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to request the day off, see you there.

You dont need to request off you work so close just leave work, race, win, and quit.

Oh and the lawnmower and myself will be there too if my suspension starts agreeing with me soon.

Looked like one of the largest turnouts yet. PCA guys were super happy to see everyone there. These clubs really appreciate everyones support.

Just so you all know the next PCA event is...NOT ON TUESDAY like I thought lol

Edited by Crossle

Looked like one of the largest turnouts yet. PCA guys were super happy to see everyone there. These clubs really appreciate everyones support.

Just so you all know the next PCA event is Next weekend MAY 10th at OSU again. Just a heads up!!!

May 10th is a Tuesday:lolguy:

Great fun today! I was impressed I could slide my all seasons to a 89.1xx. Can't wait to try out the Summer tires in a few weeks.

I saw a few people with nice cameras, anyone on here?

Not gonna lie, This turbo miata stole the show for me. Looks like a lot of time went into this car. I'm thinking this is the same guy.

Not gonna lie, This turbo miata stole the show for me. Looks like a lot of time went into this car. I'm thinking this is the same guy.

i m guessing you didn t see the red miata that turned an 82 second lap (he was on hankook ventus Z214, C71 compound...read: very soft tires)

it s not about power...it s about tires and suspension

btw: your MK4 looks sweet :)

PICS (shot by my buddy...she was the one and her husband driving the GT3)

https://picasaweb.google.com/Simi.Ritch/May12011PorscheMercedesClubAutoX#

P.S. Pm me and I can see if I have some of those pictures. The people who took them are friends of mine.