MORPCA AutoX May 1st

Tripleskate

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem Rich, will you be bringing out a Civic? I've seen a few of your posts from the OVR website and it sounds like you've got a fun car on your hands.

Yes, the Civic. I have all the right parts now; just a matter of getting them to work together.

The CRX road race car needs to be gone through. I won't start on that until the Civic is dialed in.

This is actually through the Mercedes Benz club, I'm pretty sure, but I too will be there. Looking forward to meeting a bunch of you guys!

Correct, MBCCA is the event organizer. Although the Porsche club has a majority of the entrees, PCA members are designing the course, and providing the equipment.

Not to split hairs but my understanding is that it is a joint event between MORPCA and MBCCA as it is listed as an official PCA event. I would've been there if I was not going to be in Pittsburgh for the weekend.

Not to split hairs but my understanding is that it is a joint event between MORPCA and MBCCA as it is listed as an official PCA event. I would've been there if I was not going to be in Pittsburgh for the weekend.

Dunno the "official" I count it as who takes the proceeds home. Of course my understanding was that the MBCCA doesn't pay for lot useage due to being close to the OSU "sports car club"???

Correct. MBCCA decides on the dates and "uses" the OSU Sports Car Club to reserve the lot. The club has not been very active in it the past few years because the president of the club didn't even know what was going on. Now there's a new president and expect at least a few members to be more active in the events this Summer.

I'll be there after taking all last year off. As long as I can get a battery before then.know if any autoX at columbus motor speedway is planned this year?

Probably, Jeff hasn't said anything about it yet here at the shop.