is/has CR ever been for sale?

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cr is priceless. Do you know how many hours of work and labor have been avoided while employees were still paid thanks to this site? I personally have made over $10k while reading and posting over the years.

Legit.

I just made $10k quoting this.

CR makes people rich.

Cr is priceless. Do you know how many hours of work and labor have been avoided while employees were still paid thanks to this site? I personally have made over $10k while reading and posting over the years.

Sounds like you need a raise!

I bought CR... twice.

Both times my wife got pregnant and I had to sell it back for cash.

Oh the irony, you get her pregnant again after this one and who know what kind of toy ends up in your garage.

Let me be known that I've only met Vince once, but because of CR I've watched him go through multiple fun cars.

I tried to by CR off of craig's list. Some black guy that looks like Jax from Mortal Kobat and some guy that could be Walter Sobchak took it and left me with a bag full of undies.

Here is an artist rendtion of the guys:

http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd321/rollotonybrowntown/Walter_Sobchak_by_EmegE.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w307/anonymousrex31/Mortal%20Kombat/Jax06.png