2012 Chrysler 300C SRT8

Mallard

top clock only will show Detroit time.

Makes sense that they went with an analog clock then, as that city is forever stuck to burn in the 1900s.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2011/04/008-2012-chrysler-300-srt8-interior.jpg

No one else noticed that this fucker can pull 1g turns at 120mph?

Makes sense that they went with an analog clock then, as that city is forever stuck to burn in the 1900s.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2011/04/008-2012-chrysler-300-srt8-interior.jpg

No one else noticed that this fucker can pull 1g turns at 120mph?

while accelerating, with 126* of steering input

My original 2007 300C SRT-8 was pretty good out of the box for a 4 door sedan. Brembo brakes did their job and the 6.1L was able to run 0-60 in 4.7. Steering was good for the first 24K miles and would grip smooth pavement like no tomorrow. Then the front end became loose, bump steer was bad, and both lower pistons in the 4 piston front calipers seized, throw on some good old engine management gremlins and a chasis that would twist with the wind on a rough road to finish it off. Glad I got rid of mine before the new one was revealed.

But dollar for dollar, performance wise nothing with 4 doors will touch a new one, especially in a straight line. If they made the bottom end a little stronger on the new motor, the forced induction crowd will have a field day.....

still looks like a fake rapper's car

You are like the Clint Eastwood of Cr. Old, grumpy, and kind of a biggit. The car looks good, none the less, but would rather have a cts-v. Anyone know the price range on the 300 ?

ctsv for me. i would not buy one of these without the 8 speed auto. i had considered waiting until the SRT8 cherokee came out, but with the way it looks, i think i'll ditch that idea altogether. my brother's SRT8 cherokee turns nearly 3k rpms at 75 mph on the freeway.

ctsv wagon maybe?? why can't cadillac stuff that lsa motor into whatever bullshit small SUV they make?? a rival to the SRT8 cherokee, X5M, and cayenne turbo??

ctsv wagon maybe?? why can't cadillac stuff that lsa motor into whatever bullshit small SUV they make?? a rival to the SRT8 cherokee, X5M, and cayenne turbo??

Because the Caddy SRX is base FWD.

Plus, they sold a 2.8L turbo V6 model as the performance option and something like 98% of buyers opted for the slow as ballz 3.0L. Now the 2.8T was canned and has been replaced with the 3.6L.