So I got a new toy.

Cordell

No its not a crotch rocket, I wanted one, but this is far more affordable. I like it, its comfortable to ride and will save me some money over the summer. I'm sure you guys will see me out on it since its so much cheaper then driving the Camaro.

I'm not racist, I just like white.

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/CIMG0429.jpg

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/CIMG0428.jpg

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/CIMG0427.jpg

you know you couldve left the race comment out...

Reminds me if grease lightning was a bike nice

The racist comment is an inside joke, I get made fun of all the time for having a white truck, car and now a white bike. Don't take it serious.

I like it! I also like white vehicals. What year and size is it?

It a brand new 2009, so the deal was pretty good, it's a carb'd 750, so not fast, but it cruises at 70mph without an issue. I'm enjoying it. Is your truck white too?

Driving the truck vs the cost of that would probably be like 8-10 years to make up. But hey, you wanted it and it is fun. :)

Congrats.

Yeah depends on your definition of saving money, saves some money gas wise, but it doesn't save enough over driving the truck to make up for the payments. If its nice out it'll be close though, especially if I ride it rather then go drive around in the Camaro.

...... but this is far more affordable. I like it, its comfortable to ride and will save me some money over the summer. I'm sure you guys will see me out on it since its so much cheaper then driving the Camaro.

:confused:

If I'm getting this straight, Scott Cordell is saying he prefers his Honda over driving any of his four Chevys. :eek:

What's next ..... a Toyota work truck? A huge wing and vinyl graphics for the Camaro? :D

I'm proud of ya, man. CR has had a profound influence on your evolution!

:confused:

If I'm getting this straight, Scott Cordell is saying he prefers his Honda over driving any of his four Chevys. :eek:

What's next ..... a Toyota work truck? A huge wing and vinyl graphics for the Camaro? :D

I'm proud of ya, man. CR has had a profound influence on your evolution!

LOL, you know I'll never own a Toyota anything, but Japan has motorcyles figured out.

Hope you have nothing against riding with a cruiser, so I can check out some of these cool roads I've heard you know about. ;)

I've got nothing against riding with you Scott, but frankly, I don't think you could keep up. ;)

(How long I've waited to say something like that to you!)

Doc, I'm not going to lie here, I would have to say no one could keep up with you on a long distance ride. And you ride the most uncomfortable sport bike known to man. You sir are a master of your trait. :D

I've got nothing against riding with you Scott, but frankly, I don't think you could keep up. ;)

(How long I've waited to say something like that to you!)

No I bet not, but I guess I'll just find out what it feels like to be you the rest of the time. I can just play catch up.