Is there a scooter crew?

nurkvinny

Bought a Honda Reflex scooter this afternoon. 07 with 900 miles.

Anyone else tried their hand at these things? I had serious doubts, but I have to admit that it is actually fun. Only had it to 70-72ish because I have no plates or insurance yet. Nobody will mistake it for a real bike, but I'm looking all kinds of forward to the 60+mpg.

how much did you get it for? if you dont mind me askin

Ha, why is that always everyone's first question?

:)

I won't share details about my purchase, but during the few weeks I searched, the 250cc class scooters can typically be found for $3200-4500 depending on year, miles, and how badly the seller thinks they can gouge you since gas is expensive now.

MSRP on this one back in the day since it had some options was like $5895.

I will say that 2 yrs ago I was hellbent on getting a Honda Ruckus and starting a Ruckus crew. I called John Hinderer Honda about one, and then they proceeded to call me back everyday for 3 weeks straight about buying it. Thats where my dream ended.

I don't have much experience with the Hondas but I've worked on the Chinese and Italian scooters a bit, from 50cc 4-strokers to 180cc two-strokes.

I'd rather get a little worse economy and ride a sportbike honestly, but good for you.

A few years back when I took my motorcycle endorsement a lady took her on a scooter, she dumped it quite a few times, lol. That's the end of my experience, didn't look like much fun.

There were always people borrowing scooters for the test because they couldn't pass it on their sportbike/harley. I mean, you don't need to know how to ride the bike you actually ride, right?