goodbye cr...

SRTurbo04

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Same here, but in reality, it's not that bad.

yeah when you're 21 and don't know any better.. If I were jumping into that shit at my bitter old age I would be pissed off wearing little skeeter wings on my collar.. er, velcroed to my chest.. having drill sergeants younger than I yelling at me and shit. fuck that

:lol: Same here, but in reality, it's not that bad.

especially when compared to where he will could eventually end up being deployed. that said, perhaps he should savor what he's got ahead of him in the coming weeks.

yeah when you're 21 and don't know any better.. If I were jumping into that shit at my bitter old age I would be pissed off wearing little skeeter wings on my collar.. er, velcroed to my chest.. having drill sergeants younger than I yelling at me and shit. fuck that

:yuno: PAUL, Y U NO JOIN NAVY???

Jesus Christ, Brian! :lol: Just be supportive and let it go...it ain't like your "pep talk" is doing shit anyway.

Paul, I regret never doing military service. Godspeed and be well...you're a good man! :thumbup:

I think the one thing that opened my eyes at basic was when they said,"A Combat Engineer's life expectancy during a combat breech, is 12 seconds!" After that fun, our Drill Sargents started cheering and laughing. It was late November 02', they came in yelling, "We're fuckin' goin' to war! Get ready fuckin' privates, we're going to Iraq! Shit's on for real now girls!" I held some respect for my round browns due to the fact they were either operating during Desert Shield/Storm and 2 were from the 75th Ranger Batt. I still never want to see Fort Leonard Wood again.

I think the one thing that opened my eyes at basic was when they said,"A Combat Engineer's life expectancy during a combat breech, is 12 seconds!" After that fun, our Drill Sargents started cheering and laughing. It was late November 02', they came in yelling, "We're fuckin' goin' to war! Get ready fuckin' privates, we're going to Iraq! Shit's on for real now girls!" I held some respect for my round browns due to the fact they were either operating during Desert Shield/Storm and 2 were from the 75th Ranger Batt. I still never want to see Fort Leonard Wood again.

only crazy bastards like you spawn from that place