Waitress Added Tip to My Bill

Bigbird

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^ I think we pretty much all saw that coming.

In my opinion, I think the manager could have handled it better, and likely would have if they cared for your future business. Since they didn't seem to, don't go back, that will be your justice.

He likely doesn't want people who are bothered by fraud coming into his restaurant anyway, as there is clearly a thief or two employed there.

So I just went in. The manager that was there didn't ask to see a receipt or anything, he just gave me the amount of the tip back. I told him I expected a refund for the entire bill, and he said that wasn't going to happen. I told him it was theft and credit card fraud and he said we could argue back and forth but he was just taking my word for it so how would he even really know. I told him I had my statement, copy of the receipt, and a picture of their copy. He just kind of shrugged his shoulders and said oh well, sorry, and that he would talk to her.

Now I'm even more pissed than I originally was. There's no physical evidence of the transaction between him and I just a few minutes ago. What do now?

http://captionsearch.com/pix/thumb/0yur4l5jvr-t.jpg

so what fine establishment did this take place at again?

I ALWAYS tip at appropriate places. (waitress brings me food, s/he gets tip)

+1

i can say i think theres only 1 time ive ever tipped shitty, and that was from some horrible service...i think i made a post here in the consumer reports section...lemme check...

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66104&highlight=gordy%27s

There's no physical evidence of the transaction between him and I just a few minutes ago. What do now?

Go to Petland, buy 4-5 baby mice. Dine there during their busiest time and release a few in the bathroom, couple in the dining area under your table, hell plop two of those buggers down in the waiting area. Just jump up in front of everyone, act surprised and make a scene.

Place will get shut down for a few days. Getting even will make you feel better. On top of all that, I would call your cc. company and make a scene about fraud. Stay on it.

What restaurant is this?

I'll be heading into Pastimes this afternoon. I took a picture of it because I knew any time you don't tip someone, and sometimes even when you do, there's a chance for this to happen. I didn't want to mention the name because I know several members on here have mentioned knowing the owner, and I actually like the bar quite a bit.

found it. passtimes? i know the owner, and i'm sure he wouldn't want his people doing shady shit like that.. which server was it? pm me if you dont want it mentioned out in this thread..

Go to exotic pet store, buy cockroaches. Dine there during their busiest time and release a few in the bathroom, couple in the dining area under your table, hell plop two of those buggers down in the waiting area. Just jump up in front of everyone, act surprised and make a scene.

Place will get shut down for a few days. Getting even will make you feel better. On top of all that, I would call your cc. company and make a scene about fraud. Stay on it.

What restaurant is this?

fixed

remember that whenever I take the coins out of your car at cars and coffee and other events.

And ill break my ignition cover, call the police and have you arrested for trying to steal my car.

Adding 3 dollars to someones bill, who obviously doesnt know how to properly write up a merchant copy reciept, is not the same as you you breaking into my car and directly stealing my shit that I have no obligation to give you.

For future reference people, on the tip line write a 0 with a \ through it. That means nothing!!!! Or you paid in cash. If you leave it blank it is assumed that you want the 15-18% added to your bill.

Common sense.

• Downvote 1