Dear Cr

phil

I hate you all and this is why.....

Anthony green- because you yelled at me one night because benner is too fat

Brian Carter- you are the token black guy and you suck at putting together good football teams

Jones- just because your you

Wagner- because you are the weirdest person I've met since hs. You post on fb way to much and you arnt funny but your gifs are

Rhett- because you are the bigges nut swinger this board has ever seen and you talk about other peoples shut when you have nothing!

Shanton- because your a cool guy with a vw that wont sell

Dover- you've owned too many nice cars and you manage to kill 90 percent of them.

Sam- you are an Internet legend and people swing on your wood because they are sad sad peons.

Linn- you ruined street racing in Columbus , fag

Gabe (and trolls)- I've met you all and I've told you why

Brandon jizzle juice- I just fucking hate you period.

Ginger- you own more cars that all of Cr and you have red hair

Sir post alot- you are one ugly dude in person, you look like a troll doll with cancer.

Skinner- you are a chat room homo whose only job is to keep the special kids in their seats

Scott/ Cordell- get some new fucking clothes and stop spending all your money trying to be a hillbilly.

Not Brian- again you are the Clint eastwood of Cr. The new one , the old bitter one

Doc- becuase your too damd nice

Fat pat- your just fat

Dyno tune Brian- your short!

Ips- yeah, fuck you guys and your turbo vetts

Pick ups plus- your cool :)

Hal- I've hated you since 07 so nothin has changed, except now I laugh at your bashing because the new life trolls are just awful

Nurkvinny- get a car. Keep a car. Stop making babies you house wife

Leigh- jus tell people you get high because that is atleast an excuse for your shanninigans.

Rob (c6)- your gf has a big dome and your vette is yellow like cat piss. But somehow is still fast as hell

Father time( ray)- I wanna be you when I'm 117 years old. How your skin still hangs on the old bones amazes me. But none the less keep up the good work chap. You old fuck!

Mark- ............. Fuck you and all your fast cars..... I'm just hating

Matt- I've never met you In person but fuck you and your s10. Your still only 3rd best . If your not first, your just a bum.

The guy who complains about neg rep- wha wha wha, stop your bitching and put some man pants on. You Are always whinning about somthing. Change your tampon once a day you pussy.

Fuck everyone else on this board. Real talk!!!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I forgot

Tilley- you were the original situation. Copyright the look.

Gary- stop spending money in the firechicken. You are driving a v6 !! Godforbid the tires break loose, just buy somthing can break 85 mph

Schmelmer services- you never called me this winter so effffffffyouuuuuuuuu. Btw I haz your racquet.

Jp- you high strung midget, stop living in the past. Always talking about the colt. Do us a favor swap somthing besides a 4g63 and we may care what you have to say again.

I like being a hillbilly, and if I cared what I looked like my car wouldn't have stock wheels on it, my truck wouldn't be plain, and maybe I'd take a fashion course to try and look better, but I don't give a fuck. I'm 30 years old, married, and would rather not waste money on clothes I don't like wearing, or wheels that won't make my car faster.

Phil I hate you because you talked crazy shit about a car that never ran right, you disapear for months at a time, you at least had a bike but haven't rode with me yet, and

you're a fag.

Brian Carter- you are the token black guy and you suck at putting together good football teams

Wagner- because you are the weirdest person I've met since hs. You post on fb way to much and you arnt funny but your gifs are

Rhett- because you are the bigges nut swinger this board has ever seen and you talk about other peoples shut when you have nothing!

Dover- you've owned too many nice cars and you manage to kill 90 percent of them.

Sam- you are an Internet legend and people swing on your wood because they are sad sad peons.

Sir post alot- you are one ugly dude in person, you look like a troll doll with cancer.

Skinner- you are a chat room homo whose only job is to keep the special kids in their seats

Scott/ Cordell- get some new fucking clothes and stop spending all your money trying to be a hillbilly.

Not Brian- again you are the Clint eastwood of Cr. The new one , the old bitter one

Fat pat- your just fat

Hal- I've hated you since 07 so nothin has changed, except now I laugh at your bashing because the new life trolls are just awful

Leigh- jus tell people you get high because that is atleast an excuse for your shanninigans.

Rob (c6)- your gf has a big dome and your vette is yellow like cat piss. But somehow is still fast as hell

Father time( ray)- I wanna be you when I'm 117 years old. How your skin still hangs on the old bones amazes me. But none the less keep up the good work chap. You old fuck!

Matt- I've never met you In person but fuck you and your s10. Your still only 3rd best . If your not first, your just a bum.

The guy who complains about neg rep- wha wha wha, stop your bitching and put some man pants on. You Are always whinning about somthing. Change your tampon once a day you pussy.

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/86878-3/House_gun_fail.gif?

Fat pat- your just fat

Ha ha ha ha ha I love this. It was nice meeting you in person last night my man.

Gad Damn.... this OP sounds like an inbred, white-trash, fat chick fuckin', Nascar Car lovin', Trailer livin' in, whinny piece of trollin' shit.

:dumb:

KillJoy

My name isn't Scott or sir post alot but keep trying lil fella.....

Phil. You're just mad Martin spotted mark then came over to talk to everyone but you.

And your gto is slooooow.

I'm ok with that, my window tint cost more than your poop shooting supra