Best Getaway Spot for Couples (in or near Ohio)

Guest Hal

The wife and I are stating to look into what to do for our anniversary this year. We're really looking for something private and relaxing for 2-3 days. I've looked at some of the Hocking Hills stuff and what I saw just wasn't appealing. What should I look in to?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/public/EMf5Tq8ZMyE_cRlnV9gcbZ-gVc29c-JLPmX1uYXwUlZ5pbua_0L_yWkY9L5OaQunSL2z7CI4c71lDe8U8pitOUPexQ6Cjh83OYd3jPkazTUPfENZ + http://looneytunes09.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/bud-light-family4.jpg = http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_frPILdvPYyI/SmjRNEvWS1I/AAAAAAAAB-0/NJR_5gROcTI/s400/drunk-asshole.jpg

have fun. :gabe:

Hal, does private and relaxing mean secluded? Because I've always liked just going to another major, but relatively close city - like Indianapolis or Cincinnati - getting a hotel downtown somewhere, and just fucking around for a weekend.

Hal, does private and relaxing mean secluded? Because I've always liked just going to another major, but relatively close city - like Indianapolis or Cincinnati - getting a hotel downtown somewhere, and just fucking around for a weekend.

This is fun as well.

Went to Louisville a few years ago, and it was nice. The GALT downtown, horse drawn carriage ride ect.

Not necessarily, no. We've done Indianapolis and Cleveland. I hadn't really thought much about Cincinnati; I guess it never really crossed my mind. I should probably edit my OP as she just told me she would even be interested in things like a weekend at Cedar Point.

In reality, with her new input, I'm open to pretty much anything in Ohio or the surrounding states.

What is she into? Hiking, jetsking, waterboarding, trails/biking, relaxing, roller coasters, etc?

I'm into all of the above. She is into sitting on her ass, usually in the sun, being lazy while I do those things.

Guest Spam
I'm into all of the above. She is into sitting on her ass, usually in the sun, being lazy while I do those things.

I cant fix a broken relationship bruh. :dumb:

Too be honest, if she likes to laze around, do like a spa day together and something you both like to do. Im not sure what but...

Sounds like a pretty healthy relationship. Grats man.

I cant fix a broken relationship bruh. :dumb:

Too be honest, if she likes to laze around, do like a spa day together and something you both like to do. Im not sure what but...

Spa day, lol. :megusta: