track day videos

V8 Beast

I thought about lighting my shit on fire as well. I was almost hoping that no one actually got any pics or footage of it. :lolguy:

I will not be at anymore track days until I get these bugs worked out and have a few solid runs. I should have left my stock turbo on and been 2 seconds faster.

What was up with that 67 camaro (red and white) with Dial on th side?. It stayed at the same rpm the whole track?

it has a power glide trans.

yea its not very exciting to watch, but its not a car you would want to fuck with in brackets. ive only beat him once lol.

I thought about lighting my shit on fire as well. I was almost hoping that no one actually got any pics or footage of it. :lolguy:

I will not be at anymore track days until I get these bugs worked out and have a few solid runs. I should have left my stock turbo on and been 2 seconds faster.

R u still having boost problems? If you checked checked everything else for boost leaks, take off the turbo and look at the exhaust wheel and make sure you didn't hurt the turbine wheel.:fuuuu:

R u still having boost problems? If you checked checked everything else for boost leaks, take off the turbo and look at the exhaust wheel and make sure you didn't hurt the turbine wheel.:fuuuu:

I found ohhh about a half dozen leaks from the IC boots. I tried to tighten down all the clamps at the track but I guess they were swolen enough that they wouldnt go any tighter. I got a few turns on each clamp. I am still working to make sure I get them all sealed. Its crazy how a little bit of that air getting past the system will kill the ability to build any boost. I think I have reached the end of life for the stock boots but I am trying to make them hold out until I upgrade the IC. I will get a set when I buy an IC so I do not want to pay for two. It really sucks that an IC for my truck is $1,200.