Walking Dead season 2....

Scotty2Hotty

You guys need to read the comics. They're all destined to be zombies unless the brain is destroyed, bites and scratches just make you die quicker.

I dont read the comics for this reason. i want it to be a surprise it makes the whole series better than way when stuff is a surprise.

Great episode tonight.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will run and not deal with them like pussies

didn't you see the previews of them unloading on the zombies?

Been thinking all along that this was what the CDC guy told Rick at the end of season 1

If that's the case why wouldn't Rick know to stab Shane in the head after fighting :)

If that's the case why wouldn't Rick know to stab Shane in the head after fighting :)

I thought about that too, but remember Rick was still sitting on top of Shane looking at him until that little fuckface faggot Carl came up. Maybe Rick was waiting to see if Shane would turn? He didn't know about the hostage turning without being bit. From what I remember, the only walkers without bites Rick had seen was the security guards at the school.

Because the writers probably forgot it happened...lol.

My thought is that he didn't want to shove a knife through Shane's brain, but if/when he came back as a zombie, he would have no problem doing it then. Glad to see that Carl's balls have finally dropped and blew zombie shane's brains out.

My thought is that he didn't want to shove a knife through Shane's brain, but if/when he came back as a zombie, he would have no problem doing it then. Glad to see that Carl's balls have finally dropped and blew zombie shane's brains out.

Carl is still a little queer.

I am still trying to figure out why in the world this kid gets into so many shenanigans because his mom isn't watching him. Everytime I see that kid in a stupid situation, I wonder where the heck his stupid mom is.

Carl is still a little queer.

I am still trying to figure out why in the world this kid gets into so many shenanigans because his mom isn't watching him. Everytime I see that kid in a stupid situation, I wonder where the heck his stupid mom is.

Sluttin' it up...

I wonder the same thing.

It was especially unbelievable in last night's episode. Carl wandering around when his mom is doing laundry or whatever it is that she does is OK. But when the farm is essentially on lockdown as Darryl, Rick, Glenn and Shane are out looking for an armed man who they were keeping prisoner and planning to kill before he supposedly escaped? He still gets out and gets to go witness his dad killing Shane? Sure...

Just read a summary of the finale from someone who has supposedly seen it. It sounds pretty awesome actually. TONS of stuff happens and it sounds like the show might take a much darker turn (finally). No more of this...

The comic books answer this pretty clearly.

*Spoiler ALERT*

Carl kills human Shane with a head shot (so he never becomes a zombie, at least not as far as I've seen and I just got to the prison) in a very similar situation much earlier on in the story. It's just kind of out of order in the show.

*End Spoiler*

The comic books answer this pretty clearly.

*Spoiler ALERT*

Carl kills human Shane with a head shot (so he never becomes a zombie, at least not as far as I've seen and I just got to the prison) in a very similar situation much earlier on in the story. It's just kind of out of order in the show.

*End Spoiler*

I think he shot him in the neck and they bury him, later when Rick knows the non bitten dead come back he goes back, digs him up and puts one in his dome

I think he shot him in the neck and they bury him, later when Rick knows the non bitten dead come back he goes back, digs him up and puts one in his dome

Ah shit you're right, it was a neck shot. I'm not to the point where they know anything about the fact that Shane could come back. Still, I feel like they wanted to work Carl shooting him in, in some way or another.

What ever happened to the black guy and his son in season 1?

Writers forget that one too?

He probably got overrun after unloading out his window. I think we're left to guess on situations like that because it's telling the story through the eyes of this group?

He probably got overrun after unloading out his window. I think we're left to guess on situations like that because it's telling the story through the eyes of this group?

Or do they make another appearance like in the comics?

Or do they make another appearance like in the comics?

Yes, In the comic after the Governor shit goes down they go back to Ricks home town guy is still there with his son that has turned he keeps him chained up and feeds him random survivors. Rick gets him to leave with him he unchains his son as he doesn't have the heart to kill him and then meet up with the rest of the group.

Yes, In the comic after the Governor shit goes down they go back to Ricks home town guy is still there with his son that has turned he keeps him chained up and feeds him random survivors. Rick gets him to leave with him he unchains his son as he doesn't have the heart to kill him and then meet up with the rest of the group.

They better include that story line, and Danny Trejo better play the Governor.

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2010731//300.machete.2.lc.083110.jpg

They better include that story line, and Danny Trejo better play the Governor.

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2010731//300.machete.2.lc.083110.jpg

hes not.

David Morrissey is who they have. I agreed with you as soon as I heard they were going to have a Govener I wanted it to be Trejo as well.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-governor-david-morrissey-294872

also wonder if Rick will lose is right hand?

The episode where Darryl goes off looking for Sophia and ends up getting his own arrow through his side and starts hallucinating Merle some people thought it was foreshadowing when Merle said to Darryl "reach out and take your good friend Rick's hand". Of course, now that Merle is not going to end up the Governor that may have just been the writers in an acid-induced fog.