Walking Dead season 2....

Scotty2Hotty

I actually bought the first compendium after the first season aired then when it got here I decided I wanted to just wait until the TV series was over to read the comics and compare. Then season 2 happened and I couldn't restrain myself anymore.

The compendium is just so fucking big...lol. It's not very comfortable to read so I've been reading downloaded files on my computer at work and here at home over the giant compendium. I'll probably buy the second compendium when it comes out this summer with 49-96 (96 still not even out yet) just to be cool.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only have 3 posts outside of this off-topic forum. Don't think the posts in here count.

They count to me!

I giggle at in 4 years nothing but three things on this entire forum caused you to post in it, other than in the Lot....lol

I'm almost certain the 3 posts to my name all came in my intro thread in the Oven too...lol.

Oh, and I finished everything that's out. Took 2 1/2 days basically. Thought issue 95 was already out so I scoured the internet then finally just looked up its release date on the Walking Dead wiki and it doesn't come out until next week. Poop.

just finished watching season 2... Very good as I didn't read any of the comics to spoil me. Anyone know how far the comics go? Such as does it look like season 3 will have quite a few more shows or even a season 4 possibly?

Season 2 ends right around issue 12 of the comics. There are 95 issues right now...lol. So yeah, they have plenty of source material to work with for several more seasons and the comics are ongoing.

I think it's been announced that season 3 is going to be 16 episodes and the creator has already said that season 3 and about half of season 4 will take place at/around the prison. They aren't done with the prison in the comics until issue 48 so the next season and a half should be pretty fast-paced, especially compared to the first half of season 2.

So looking at it simply mathematically...

Seasons 1 + 2 = 19 episodes = 12 issues

Seasons 3 + half of 4 = ~24 episodes = 36 issues

So they're going to cover the events of 3x the issues in just 5 more episodes.

And they'll still have well over 60 issues to work with after that.

Season 2 ends right around issue 12 of the comics. There are 95 issues right now...lol. So yeah, they have plenty of source material to work with for several more seasons and the comics are ongoing.

I think it's been announced that season 3 is going to be 16 episodes and the creator has already said that season 3 and about half of season 4 will take place at/around the prison. They aren't done with the prison in the comics until issue 48 so the next season and a half should be pretty fast-paced, especially compared to the first half of season 2.

Thats good to hear, as my wife and me have really gotten attached after catching up.

beat me to it

Edited by SinisterSS

Don't think anyone really cares, but I'm down by where they film right now.

I'm going to try and stop in Griffin, GA and get some picks on my way back through.

J.R.

-sent from my HP Touchpad running Android ICS

near Atlanta, GA