Walking Dead season 2....

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were but he was mowing them down with his flamethrower shotgun using the infinite ammo cheat.

Also you'd think they would have some kind of just in case plan, like a meetup spot with supplies, other than hoping everyone thinks to go to the highway. The whole episode I was wondering this.

They were but he was mowing them down with his flamethrower shotgun using the infinite ammo cheat.

Also you'd think they would have some kind of just in case plan, like a meetup spot with supplies, other than hoping everyone thinks to go to the highway. The whole episode I was wondering this.

He had an invisible Xrail.

http://armedandamphibious.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/swat-1100-stairwell-compact-version.jpg?w=630

I fucking HATE Carl.!!! I hate Lori even more for not having control of that little fuck! "Carl's not upstairs"....Not shit, bitch....he never is.

Tell me this....who in the fuck saved the blonde in the woods walking the two walkers on a chain???

Bout time they get off the farm. The crew has impecible aim always putting holes between the eyes even from dukes of hazzard rampage driving. Guess that's alll they'v been doing off camera - practice shooting wasting all their ammo

Lori sucks. If my wife pulled that shit on me, I don't know what I'd do.

Lori: "Shane's dangerous."

Rick: "OK, I killed him. He was coming after me, I had to do it for you and for Carl."

Lori: "Fuck you."

:mad:

Rick: "OK, I killed him. He was coming after me, I had to do it for you and for Carl."

Yup. My wife were watcing that and seeing her little attitude when he told her what happened and she is looking at him in disgust and being a total b*tch to him and we were like, WTF is her problem? She doesn't support her husband at all. And as for the little speech Rick gave the group, and the ultimatum he gave themn. Basically, I do what I have to do to keep you alive, you don't like it, then leave, this isn't a democracy anymore, blah blah blah. He was right on point. If I was in that group, I think I would have given him a round of applause.

You're basically forcing me to read this and ruin the start of the next season.

OK, I read down to where she is accepted into the group and falls for some Tyreese guy that eventually goes rounds with Rick. I began to learn too much, so I stopped reading.

The GF and I just laughed and laughed at last night's episode. Complete garbage.

The walkers really followed the direction of a helicopter for miles, miles, and miles?

Shane led Rick thru the woods for hours and they end up in the farm's front yard?

How many fucking shells did Herschal really have?!?!

No "plan B"? Really?

Then they stop in the middle of nowhere. "If only we could find someplace safe someplace where we could hunker down?". How about that cobble stone structure right across that creek?

The bitch with the walkers on chains was bad ass tho.

I almost threw something at my tv when i saw her reaction to that. You stupid C*nt.

I like that rick is finally manning-up and taking control but it seems people arent taking to that. Eff that. If they want to run out in the middle of the night cool, later.

I thought it was a great episode, finally some new charector's. Who knew walker's could be trained like dogs?

I saw that clean Ranger in the background when they all rallied up. I said, that wouldn't be a bad choice. But what got me was the fact they didn't top off the fuel from those vehicles.

Anywho, it was a good episode. I can dissect it a million different ways, but I like the direction it's going. Sucks to wait until fall, but I guess reading the comics and Falling Skies will have to do for now.

I like falling skies but i refuse to read the comics. I want the whole show to be a surprise. So when a new charector shows up its really a surprise.