Walking Dead season 2....

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i refuse to read the comics. I want the whole show to be a surprise. So when a new charector shows up its really a surprise.

Same here. I'm avoiding as much as I can about the comics, even though everyone says "They're not the same!" Then that new character shows up last night and the comic readers already know who it is... :rolleyes:

Tyrese was a badass, T-dog is a pussy.

I hope they dont try and turn T-dog into Tyrese.

I dont mind the changes from Comic to TV show. Its a nice twist if you have read the story. But T-dog is not even in the same ball park as Tyrese.

Same here. I'm avoiding as much as I can about the comics, even though everyone says "They're not the same!" Then that new character shows up last night and the comic readers already know who it is... :rolleyes:

But then when you read the comics you'll think the same thing.. like, "man when does Dale die? I know he's going to die, he died in the show! They're at the prison and he hasn't died yet wtf!"

just a thought :)

And that would be ridiculous if Shane was Carls real father.

Another thing that makes me think this is possible was when watching the marathon yesterday and seeing everything back to back, Carl just seemed to connect with Shane better than Rick and was more comfortable talking to him. I have not read the comics yet so I do not know if this really happens or not but it is a theory of mine.

Another thing that makes me think this is possible was when watching the marathon yesterday and seeing everything back to back, Carl just seemed to connect with Shane better than Rick and was more comfortable talking to him. I have not read the comics yet so I do not know if this really happens or not but it is a theory of mine.

Carl kills shane at the original camp outside the city in the comics

It would be interesting if the unborn baby is shanes. Also the look she gave Rick made me feel as tho she loved Shane more than Rick himself and was pissed he was dead. Edited by Not Brian
spoiler

Sorry! Who knows if that's gonna happen anyways! Shit Shane was out of the picture in the first chapter! Yet is just now dead.

Side note: who all saw that they are developing a Walking Dead game! (no not that Facebook BS)

Sorry! Who knows if that's gonna happen anyways! Shit Shane was out of the picture in the first chapter! Yet is just now dead.

Side note: who all saw that they are developing a Walking Dead game! (no not that Facebook BS)

Kind of cool they are doing a more comic book style graphics design. But another zombie game. :dumb:

Fuck it i'll probably play it.

I think their 'not being the same' really only translates to timeline and some actions. But not the complete story. Like in the comics shane was killed in the first camp by carl shooting him. In the show, shane was still killed by carl but just later in the story. I get them trying to change it up but theres only so much they can change without hurting the story.

I posted that a few pages back, I just hope they get it right

I started reading the comics yesterday through your files, Skinner but unless I'm an idiot issues 7, 8 and 9 were missing? Read through 6 at work while waiting for something. Downloaded 1-80something from a torrent site last night and got through 18. Already basically past where they are in the TV show. It's a shame they didn't just follow the comics as close as possible for the TV show.

I started reading the comics yesterday through your files, Skinner but unless I'm an idiot issues 7, 8 and 9 were missing? Read through 6 at work while waiting for something. Downloaded 1-80something from a torrent site last night and got through 18. Already basically past where they are in the TV show. It's a shame they didn't just follow the comics as close as possible for the TV show.

thanks for catching that. I am uploading them now. should be down in 2oish min.

Up to issue 67 after 2 days of reading. Not going to have anything left here soon...lol. It's really a shame that they didn't just stick right to the comics. There's really no rational explanation of it either. And they brought some things into the story earlier than they popped up in the comics (herds for example - although the TV show herd was a joke compared to the one in the comics). Then they got rid of some characters for the TV show, changed some of the others and introduced completely new, different characters. If it was about budget then cutting some characters I'd understand. But then they bring in different characters and scenarios not even in the comics (T-Dogg, Merle, Daryl, the entire CDC thing, etc.) and it throws budget crap out the window. They changed stuff for no reason.

Up to issue 67 after 2 days of reading. Not going to have anything left here soon...lol. It's really a shame that they didn't just stick right to the comics. There's really no rational explanation of it either. And they brought some things into the story earlier than they popped up in the comics (herds for example - although the TV show herd was a joke compared to the one in the comics). Then they got rid of some characters for the TV show, changed some of the others and introduced completely new, different characters. If it was about budget then cutting some characters I'd understand. But then they bring in different characters and scenarios not even in the comics (T-Dogg, Merle, Daryl, the entire CDC thing, etc.) and it throws budget crap out the window. They changed stuff for no reason.

27 more issues and your all caught up, are you reading the TPB's or downloading?