End of the world... again???

V8 Beast

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy that predicts that saturday is the start of the end of the world also predicted this would happen on May 21st 1994. However he said that he was wrong due to a simple miscalculation. His formula is based off of Noahs great flood in the bible, however no one nows the exact date of the flood. This guy and religious group is full of fail... I hope.

Fuck it.. I"m building an Ark

Sorry, per their full page ad in USA Today this morning, it's an earthquake this time. Oh, it also states he always said that this was 'possibly" the date as a fallback position from his first - "the world is going to end on..." prediction.

I too will gladly provide a few bucks to anyone wanting to dispose of "evil wordly goods" - please no refunds....

all this shit is funny, if its coming let it come. we wont even know about it, it will be over faster than we can react. but one thing is certain though i will be ready for the Zombies!!!! :fuckyeah:

Scott, Austin, Joe, and I have decided to enlist with the zombies. You guys are so done for...