Open Carry Meet Interest?

Guest Hal

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
inb4officersshootsomeone

well with the lack of training and repetition that officers have, getting shot by one of them would be the last thing I would be worried about. Just ask them where they are aiming and go stand there.

well with the lack of training and repetition that officers have...

Well, in that vein I'm more worried about one of them hitting me or my car with their car trying to chase someone down at 100mph for going 11mph over the speed limit. :dumb:

any confirmed dates or places? been couple weeks since last bump

I'm going to have to bow out. After a talk about it with a mentor of mine, I'm no longer willing to take the risk. Sorry guys.

Yea, i was wanting to do this. But after getting into it with a "ex-military" guy and officer from work, both assuring me its illegal to open carry and you will get arrested and weapon taken from you, i would want a hundred of those idiots trying to start a political war with me. I can read that ORC, its not my fault you want to over look 9.68 or dont respect it enough.

Yea, i was wanting to do this. But after getting into it with a "ex-military" guy and officer from work, both assuring me its illegal to open carry and you will get arrested and weapon taken from you, i would want a hundred of those idiots trying to start a political war with me. I can read that ORC, its not my fault you want to over look 9.68 or dont respect it enough.

what? :dumb:

I believe he's looking at taking the LSAT. This is one of those situations that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

That and a couple other options I'm looking into. It's one of those things I believe in but I can't really risk the attention right now.

This is indeed a bs area... it is legal, but you are going to be harassed. Google the guy who just did it in liberal-ass Philly a few weeks ago.

You'd need a huge demonstration of folks 100% trustworthy, as any excuse / misstep could result in a national level debacle instead of a demonstration.

Should we be able to do it? Absolutely... Is it wise? Not without like NRA level legal backing..... sad but true.

For now, I'd be glad regarding all the victories gun owners have won in Ohio and nationwide in the last few years and let that one be. We don't want to cause backfires on ourselves...