Cars & Coffee - 5/28

zeitgeist57

This is going to coincide with Memorial Day festivities, so expect to see a ton of Mustangs prepping for the Grandview parade. We've had some great turnouts with the weather improving. Hope to see you there!

http://www.columbuscarsandcoffee.net

8a-11a on Saturday, Cup O' Joe at Lennox Town Center.

• Confused 1

May make this one now that soccer is over and the car cleaned up.

Got the coilovers on a few weeks ago, fresh alignment and the BBS and new tires will be done at Wheel Medic on Friday!!

Hope you make it out, haven't officially met you yet.

I might be there.

Were there any pictures from the last one? I know I saw someone with a good sized camera taking pictures.

I've got some, but too lazy to link up to update the website with photos. I'll get on that.

Got the coilovers on a few weeks ago, fresh alignment and the BBS and new tires will be done at Wheel Medic on Friday!!

Hope you make it out, haven't officially met you yet.

You're going to make me want to drop the MS3 a bit. If I go I'll likely be there 8-9 as I know we have family coming over. I'll bring a camera too.

May make this one now that soccer is over and the car cleaned up.

My daughter still has soccer for three more weeks and my Saturday's should open up some.

I was there! Meant to come over and chat with all the C@C folks but hadnt been to any of the MCO events yet this year so second I rolled in, had some of em mobbing me wanting to know mods over winter.

I'm see if I can come down this Sat hopefully again. I'll be the one in the sterotypical LOUD ASS blue Mustang. lol

I was there! Meant to come over and chat with all the C@C folks but hadnt been to any of the MCO events yet this year so second I rolled in, had some of em mobbing me wanting to know mods over winter.

I'm see if I can come down this Sat hopefully again. I'll be the one in the sterotypical LOUD ASS blue Mustang. lol

It was funny, when i got there and saw the Stangs rolling into the other side of the lot I almost went and told them that cars and coffee is normally parked on the other side. glad I didnt, lol

I waved at you when you were rolling out, Brian. Great to see your car there. You guys busted out early...also, it looked like your numbers for the parade were a lot smaller than last year???

You're always welcome. Look forward to seeing you at Cup 'O Joe soon!