Drink of Choice?

Guest Hal

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

non-mixed: whiskey, bourbon, or scotch almost always neat

beer: just about anything but xxx-light other than Sam Adams Light which is tasty.

shots: like Andy, put whiskey in a glass and let me enjoy it, but if I was forced....Jager

Mine are: Mixed - Through the winter Yeager and Red Bull were good, Then Tuscan Lemonade, Summers are all about Marguritas.

Beer - Rare but Yeungling Light, or Strongbow

Shot - Even more rare since I don't have the hoots for it anymore, but Tequila, or 151.

Mixed: Brandy and Coke, but since it's not a common drink here in the states I'll drink Rum and coke or jack and coke because I'll get weird looks or they simply don't have any brandy, I also enjoy a vodka and redbull.

Beer: Guiness, Killians, Boddingtons, just about any dark beer. I enjoy Heineken also.

Shots: Whatever...if I had to choose I guess I would go with Jager.

I change my answer for shots, I love mocha bombs. It's the same as a car bomb but chocolatier. They fuck your head with a tire iron the next morning though.

i'll have to try one. i'm assuming you use khalua??

Mixed - Martini on rocks. Tito's or Maui Pau Vodka. All other vodka is butt compared to these 2.

beer - Rogue Hazelnut brown nectar or Maui brewing company Macadamia nut brown ale. They have a coconut porter that is amazing too.

shot - Don Julio blanco