I hope this soldier takes all Patty Labelle's money!!!

Wheezle

I guess it depends on who's story you believe. Fact of the matter is, it's impossible, given the location, that there were no witnesses who really saw what happened. If this guy has really already been charged and really has been demoted, etc, I'm assuming the LaBelle side is probably the right side. It makes the most logical sense. Or the writer of this story is just seriously shitty and biased. Which I think is the case, anyway. The story is missing a ridiculuous amount of facts and legal info.

*Off soapbox*

Just my opinion, of course.

So a cadet gets drunk and doesn't attempt to defuse a situation before becoming physical? Sounds like West Point has their minds made up and there's not changing that.

So a cadet gets drunk and doesn't attempt to defuse a situation before becoming physical? Sounds like West Point has their minds made up and there's not changing that.

"before" it gets physical? he was pushed first. From the the article it sounds like his actions were reactionary. Have you ever seen these 'security' people that travel with celebrities, they think they can literally do anything they want. Sucks though, hes not getting out of the demotion from west point.

Case in point, Nikki Sixx comes by the club a few years ago with two of his own security gaurds. Some drunk wanted a picture, those guys practically assaulted the guy over a fucking picture. I wouldnt put it past la belle's security to do the same, some 'diva' thinks an average joe is standing too close to her luggage? give me a fucking break.

I guess it depends on who's story you believe. Fact of the matter is, it's impossible, given the location, that there were no witnesses who really saw what happened. If this guy has really already been charged and really has been demoted, etc, I'm assuming the LaBelle side is probably the right side. It makes the most logical sense. Or the writer of this story is just seriously shitty and biased. Which I think is the case, anyway. The story is missing a ridiculuous amount of facts and legal info.

*Off soapbox*

Just my opinion, of course.

He wasn't charged. He was named as a suspect. Based on that he was demoted, and scheduled to be shipped out.

"before" it gets physical? he was pushed first. From the the article it sounds like his actions were reactionary. Have you ever seen these 'security' people that travel with celebrities, they think they can literally do anything they want. Sucks though, hes not getting out of the demotion from west point.

I didn't say before it gets physical, I said he should have defused it before becoming physical. That would mean that he should not have taken any steps toward a physical altercation, simply backing down if possible. Knowing how stringent the requirements are for West Point, it's not worth the risk.

to me it looked as tho he had no idea as to what was going on. he was just all of a sudden getting his ass kicked by 2 guys. it didnt look as tho he was even fighting back, but that video didnt include the entire incident. it would have been really nice to have some kind of audio or to find out what the person on the other line of the phone call had heard.

regardless the body guards didnt have to beat him, they could have just stood between him and the luggage or even just moved the luggage to a secure location. no physical altercation was needed. theyre fucking things, its not like he was going after her.

tregardless the body guards didnt have to beat him, they could have just stood between him and the luggage or even just moved the luggage to a secure location. no physical altercation was needed. theyre fucking things, its not like he was going after her.

quote for truth.

no reason for violence.

even if he had 'hit them' as they claimed, thats not an excuse to beat the living shit out of the kid. aren't bodyguards just supposed to restrain people till authorities arrive?

Its was all caught on surveillence video.

Vid didnt work for me yesterday. Saw it, now, though.

Honestly, you can't tell who instigated it. I would imagine he was standing closer than they would've liked and asked him to move. When he didn't, things got serious. It looks like he pushes one of them, not to hard, but as if to say get out of my face. Thats when the punches start flying.

They were all probably being pricks. lol

if you watched the video and watched him walk up from behind the bus to where he ended up......he was shit tanked. The article I read made it sound like he had a couple of drinks but wasn't drunk....video to me looks like someone that's tore up.

here is the full video.

he was standing there and they pushed the bags to where he was standing.

I dunno, man. He half ass stumbled over there with the crowd. Once the crowd was gone, he's still seen standing around there. There's obviously some words said before the altercation. After seeing the whole vid, I'm back to thinking he probably ran his mouth a little too much. Whether he just didn't like being told to move away or whether he was just being an ass, a person in his position should've known better; should've known there were more important things at stake than his possible drunken pride.

Let me also just say that I don't agree with what happened. It was excessive and the bodyguards should be punished accordingly, as well.

He doesn't look drunk at all before they slammed him into the pillar. And it's fairly obvious the Houston policia are a little biased after the dude posed for the picture with her.

Hope he gets millions, then it won't matter that she ruined his career over him standing in the wrong place.

I dunno, man. He half ass stumbled over there with the crowd. Once the crowd was gone, he's still seen standing around there. There's obviously some words said before the altercation. After seeing the whole vid, I'm back to thinking he probably ran his mouth a little too much. Whether he just didn't like being told to move away or whether he was just being an ass, a person in his position should've known better; should've known there were more important things at stake than his possible drunken pride.

Let me also just say that I don't agree with what happened. It was excessive and the bodyguards should be punished accordingly, as well.

agreed......the first guard kinda bumped him back so he pushed the guard back then a completely different guard punches him.

• 1 month later...