Got some dyno time in

nuttinfas

FOr those who dont know, I have a 96 cobra with a supcharger and comp stage 2 cams. Id had the cams installed and an attempte to fix a smoking issud. Got cams and still smokin..lol

Anyways, had dyno brian tune it. Made 537 hp and 425 tq. Might have been able to go higher, but with a stock bottom end and running out of fuel thats the best I wanted. I was happy with the numbers, just not with the smoke issue...

• 2 weeks later...

Car is in need of bigger injectors for it started to run out of fuel around 6400 rpms.. Yes Hal the timing was back out some. Car could stand to use 1 pulley bigger on the blower to take some boost out. JR is aware that this power level can cause a stock short block to be on boworred time. Some cars (Not all) will live around the 500 rwhp mark. Others fly apart at 400 rwhp.

I am still trying to pop the unicorn at 600 rwhp 660 rwtq. I keep thinking if I leave it at this power level and powershift the shit out of it will fly apart. Car must be broken because it is not breaking.