Video of the boat

Sam1647545489

I shot a short vid of it running and of the inside since a few people want to see the inside. The captains chair mounts are custom made by Jon Moore at Moorespeed. The back seat was made by the previous owner and wasn't made that great. Once I get the bugs ironed out on the motor, my next project is to redo all the interior and get a electric hatch opener cause of right now I gotta use a 2x4 to hold the hatch up since its so heavy and the gas shocks wont hold the weight.:dumb: Finally got the motor to 8* at idle, still waiting to get a dial back light so I can set it at 34* at 3000rpm. Anyways here is the video

http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t214/ls2sam/?action=view&current=VID00008-20110611-1011.mp4

I still don't get why people are such boat fans in Central Ohio..

Am I a fan of boats ? YES

Am I a fan of water? YES

Would I own a boat in central Ohio? Hell No, but it doesn't stop me from admiring people who put up with it and enjoy weekends on the water, even if it is crappy water.

If I had my choice, I'd move back to the NE, buy a nice house on the ocean with a nice boathouse and boat.

Gonna need some lottery money to finish that out though.

:no:

Am I a fan of boats ? YES

Am I a fan of water? YES

Would I own a boat in central Ohio? Hell No, but it doesn't stop me from admiring people who put up with it and enjoy weekends on the water, even if it is crappy water.

If I had my choice, I'd move back to the NE, buy a nice house on the ocean with a nice boathouse and boat.

Gonna need some lottery money to finish that out though.

:no:

If I lived close to cumberland, I prolly would never go to work.