SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY (march 22nd)

jbot

Sorry to everyone If I made a bad first impression. Jbot, called you the Asian kid because I could not remember your name or handle, sorry about that. Tpoppa, I got nothing, maybe we just got bad chemistry.

I am open to riding with you guys again though...

Sorry to everyone If I made a bad first impression. Jbot, called you the Asian kid because I could not remember your name or handle, sorry about that. Tpoppa, I got nothing, maybe we just got bad chemistry.

I am open to riding with you guys again though...

Good of you to post.

I think it's for the best to aviod getting together for another ride.

In the interest of letting this thread die, let's chalk it up to different riding styles and be done.

Holy maf***ing cow !!!!! I am late in catching up this thread.....:cry: I missed all the drama......great that Madmax didn't show up......otherwise he'd definitely show up with his gun next time.......:D

We did a bunch of supercool, superpeaceful group ride last year......just talk before the ride and have a plan for a faster group and slower group and catch up at certain meeting points....there is nothing wrong in it....just talk it upfront to avoid dissapointment and flaming all......don't get me wrong I am not pointing at anybody...

Now it's all PEACE dude.....have fun....shed the diffrences...hugs:cheers:

Good of you to post.

I think it's for the best to aviod getting together for another ride.

In the interest of letting this thread die, let's chalk it up to different riding styles and be done.

... I think its best to ignore that post and show up for further rides... :D