SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY (march 22nd)

jbot

I'm not sure if they need adjustment. They definitely need checked, the bike has 37000 miles on it. I kind of hope they dont need done, but I will feel better about the bike if they are off and I need to bring them back into clearance. It has been feeling sluggish pulling from lights and whatnot.. We will see how it goes. I need to go get some tools today like a micrometer, and a hot glue gun for my LED's.

i got a sort of route from skrewloose, so i will lead again if absolutely necessary. i'm crossing my fingers for pauly or kevin to come with us.

in any case, the temps are supposed to hold up for tomorrow, so we should be good to go.

keep us updated if you are or are not coming. i've sort of updated the list of people

Folks......

if you guys want to ride lil South and catch Madmax33.....he is an awesome leader and knows all the killer twisties around OH 30, 9, 164, 800 and even further south-east.........but I guess he prefers longer rides:D

Sorry Madmax....:p my bike is coming along, will be ready in a couple of weeks.....

You guys have a wonderful ride then.......

We are just hitting the parks and ride along the river. We will reserve full day rides into the delicious backroads into southern Ohio for warmer weather.

i'm leaving at about 10:45 to get to the velley view qsl by 11:30

who's all showing so i know who to look for?

Edited by jbot

Ill be leaving around 11 somethin. Its a couple miles away. Ugly red CBR.

Meeting actually in the QSL lot? i wasnt there when you guys met last time.

Three people so far?

yes meet at the parking lot in front of QSL facing canal

it's cold up in mentor right now but it should be nice and holding around low to mid 50's near valley view and peninsula most of the day today.

as far as number of people, there may be a couple others coming from another forum.

Looks like I just missed you guys.

I got a late start and passed all of you while heading up Riverview Road (I was on the white Speed Triple). By the time I got turned around you must have turned off somewhere.

Oh well, I hope you guys had a good ride. It was a little chilly, but pretty nice out there. I'll definitely make it for the next one.

yarly

the roads were in pretty decent shape, and there were some good turns in there.

can't wait to get out again, and hit roads further south.

it was nice to meet all of you.

Oh, and did anyone recognize the RC51 and the VFR? I'm wondering if they were people from this board. that was a NICE RC.

Edited by jbot

You all seemed like pretty cool people. It was nice meeting you. Just seemed to be a little high paced for me. I had to push it a bit just to keep you guys in eye sight at times lol.