AWWW$$HHEEETTTTTTT I got a call out

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

Walk with heavy things on your back. It's more fun.

Lots of mountain bikers do backpacking too (this one included).

Muc respekt for youz militarz servicez!

http://reporter.blogs.com/.a/6a00d83451d69069e201156f409c5b970c-320wi

TRIPLE POST BITCHES.

Ok Mr.Fitness, come out and try it once and see how you are feeling about it then. I bet you have fun and it's harder than you think.

While I don't get going to the gym I don't knock people for going there to get in shape, or whatever form they chose... besides maybe speed walking in shape ups. Whatever floats your boat dude. BTW, all of the 'badassery' in here is clearly jesting... except for maybe low balls, not sure if serious?

I rode BMX (both street and dirt) for many years, it's pretty similar. That is not convenient for your argument so I'll start somewhere else.

You don't seem to be able to truly discern between the moron trying to display his "badassery" and the other people who just enjoy riding bikes. Lowballer is just another wannabe that tries to lick up Sam's sloppy seconds in the hopes he might one day be as cool as Sam. When that doesn't work, he trolls around failing with the dumbest callouts known to man.

i dont backpack but id like to. i wanna do the AT one day.

Me Howard and maybe Ben are planning to go sometime this summer, hopefully soon. Im going to try to goad Eric into coming too. Anyone else who wants to come who's not a douche nozzle is welcome to come too! Get some gear and come out with us BRUH.

I rode BMX (both street and dirt) for many years, it's pretty similar. That is not convenient for your argument so I'll start somewhere else.

You don't seem to be able to truly discern between the moron trying to display his "badassery" and the other people who just enjoy riding bikes. Lowballer is just another wannabe that tries to lick up Sam's sloppy seconds in the hopes he might one day be as cool as Sam. When that doesn't work, he trolls around failing with the dumbest callouts known to man.

Not sure what point or counter point you were trying to make here? Why do you think I keep replying to him in all caps? You were unclear in who you were talking about and the implication was that it was about everyone in this thread. That was the only point I was trying to counter. If that wasnt your intent and you were only talking about low balls then its a moot point.

Not sure what point or counter point you were trying to make here? Why do you think I keep replying to him in all caps? You were unclear in who you were talking about and the implication was that it was about everyone in this thread. That was the only point I was trying to counter. If that wasnt your intent and you were only talking about low balls then its a moot point.

No point in a Kitchen thread is moot.

Counterpoint #1: I already know what it's like to ride.

Counterpoint #2: This was a clarification to say that I was directing my statement at the person in this thread clearly trying to display how much of a badass he is.

Fair enough on all points. I used to BMX mostly dirt but a little street. Didn't ride for a few years then got into mountain biking. It's a blast, you would try it sometime!

I actually want to but I need to get a new bike. It's the natural next step from BMX which I do miss a little.