Photo-shoot of my 300zx

1fynz

BBS RG-IIs?

Yep! I compromised on size(18x9 all around), but they were the exact wheel I was looking for and they were on clearance at tirerack for more than half off so I went for it. The rears will need to be widened some day.

Yep! I compromised on size(18x9 all around), but they were the exact wheel I was looking for and they were on clearance at tirerack for more than half off so I went for it. The rears will need to be widened some day.

I very much approve. :thumbup:

Looks great as usual! Nice work on the photos but they should have been of a Silver Z...

Hahaha, you don't need me, you have the right gear!

You two should get together and take pics...

Wait, that sounded wrong....

:masturboy:

:gabe:

Hahaha, you don't need me, you have the right gear!

:gabe:

Having the right gear and having a clue of how to use it are two totally different things:dumb:

A good camera does not make a good photographer.

Having the right gear and having a clue of how to use it are two totally different things:dumb:

A good camera does not make a good photographer.

Are you still shooting on auto? One of these days we'll put together a quick camera walkthrough. I know some other ZROC members have shown an interest in breaking free of the little green box.

HAHA. Sure, if you guys don't mind it leaking oil and blowing smoke everywhere! Maybe we can get a good james bond-esque smoke screen shot. :lolguy:

That's perfect, my power steering leak can act as an oil slick! Now we need someone with missiles behind their headlights....

And thanks for the compliments! For as much as I was drooling over your car I would offer to do an even trade, but I doubt that'd go over well :D

That's perfect, my power steering leak can act as an oil slick! Now we need someone with missiles behind their headlights....

And thanks for the compliments! For as much as I was drooling over your car I would offer to do an even trade, but I doubt that'd go over well :D

since my FD is Canadian spec i have headlight washers...... we could pretend they are missile launchers :fuckyeah:

• 4 months later...