Ryan Dunn = Dead

LJ

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the information that is out, this wasn't "just having an accident". There was some sort of dumbfuckery involved

I assume you are correct, it probably wasn't an innocuous mishap, likely alcohol+ speed, but I can't know that for certain right now.

"Dunn arrived to a bar called Barnaby's of America in West Chester, PA around 10:30 PM ... to hang out with a small group of male friends.

One of the friends tells TMZ ... Dunn had 3 Miller Lites and 3 "girly shots" between 10:30 PM and 2:10 AM -- nearly a 4 hour span -- but he was "not too drunk to drive."

But according to another person who was inside the bar that night, Dunn was "wasted" -- and "had a lot to drink."

As TMZ previously reported, Dunn crashed his Porsche soon after -- killing himself and an unidentified passenger. Cops believe speed may have been a factor. "

One of the friends tells TMZ ... Dunn had 3 Miller Lites and 3 "girly shots" between 10:30 PM and 2:10 AM -- nearly a 4 hour span -- but he was "not too drunk to drive."

^^ the above is what kills me. 6 drinks in 4hrs and crawling behind the wheel is pretty selfish and stupid. Darwin took care of the rest. Hate to see the passenger whacked too, but in all honesty, he should have kicked Dunn in the nuts for driving too. He never should have stepped in the car with him.

Ryan Dunn's RIP facebook page has over 250,000 fans, while Mahatma Ghandi has 187,000. This world is turning into the movie Idiocracy. When does the next episode of "Ow My Balls" run?

I am floored at some of the comments in this thread.

Yes he made a dumb decision to drink and get behind the wheel of a car a few hours later...

Step back a few feet guys, i guarantee every one of you drinks and then gets behind the wheel of a car.Are you going to tell me you dont go to a restaurant and have 1-3 drinks with dinner? Then proceed to drive home, the amount isnt the issue here. You are all still being hipocritical.

Rip- Dunn

i guarantee every one of you drinks and then gets behind the wheel of a car.Are you going to tell me you dont go to a restaurant and have 1-3 drinks with dinner?

I can with 100% certainty say I have never done that.

I cannot however say, that I don't do "stupid things" like all people do.

IE: Speed, ect.

At least he went out in a Porsche with a smile on his face!

I am floored at some of the comments in this thread.

Yes he made a dumb decision to drink and get behind the wheel of a car a few hours later...

Step back a few feet guys, i guarantee every one of you drinks and then gets behind the wheel of a car.Are you going to tell me you dont go to a restaurant and have 1-3 drinks with dinner? Then proceed to drive home, the amount isnt the issue here. You are all still being hipocritical.

Rip- Dunn

No, I don't actually.

The above is true and there is no other side. I'm sorry but making a decision to drink and drive leaves no but or other side. Dumb and selfish. Yeah, I take this a little seriously as I've had a member of my family killed by a drunk driver.

You can't guarantee anything like that about me. I always limit myself to one drink at dinner and if it's a dinner that lasts less than say 3 hrs as in most personal dinners with my wife, I don't drive. Work functions are most always 3-4hrs and again, I have my typical one drink upon entering and after that I'm done. I practice that for a number of reasons even beyond the whole driving thing.

I don't consider that being hipocritical. What really gets me going to have zero sympathy for him or people like him are that they have everything we all hope to have yet piss it away on dumb decisions. Again, I say Darwin in perfect sync with nature. He's young, loaded, got a good work gig going, lives in one of the the wealthiest areas, has sweet car, all around has it going on, yet he was too dumb to let someone else drive or better yet, call a fucking limo dude! Pay a driver, it's not like he couldn't afford it. Damn!

Up until recently I would frequent a local pub with my two neighbors on Thursdays. We joked that we would drive there and have one of our wives pick us all up. Why did it all stop? Because the guy across the street, one of us, dropped the bike I sold him back in 2003. Why? He was DUI and out with another buddy who let him ride it back. He's still my neighbor, but our friendship hasn't been the same since. He knew my relative that was killed too.

Sorry. On my soap box subject. I'm done though.

I rarely drink, and if I do it's in my own home. I actually know my limits with drinking, I never even drank a sip until I was 22. I've never thrown up, blacked out, or been a retard. I don't drink beer out at restaurants b/c most don't have very good beer and I always have my son with me.

I also don't speed, not to say I haven't, but I don't go over 67 MPH.

I rarely drink, and if I do it's in my own home. I actually know my limits with drinking, I never even drank a sip until I was 22. I've never thrown up, blacked out, or been a retard. I don't drink beer out at restaurants b/c most don't have very good beer and I always have my son with me.

I also don't speed, not to say I haven't, but I don't go over 67 MPH.

No offense but you sound like a blast to hang out with.