looing to buy another pwc or boat

SRTurbo04

Well i was just given the go to look for eathier a second jetski or a boat.

ive been out of the game for a bit so looking for best bang for the buck..probably a two seater as i already have a 3 seater. two or four stroke doesnt matter leme see what you got. For a jetski not looking to spend over 4200

For a boat looking to spend around six maybe more depending. must be 19 foot or longer and a good all around family boat. no low to the water like my old boat and probably no cuddy cabin but might consider it pending on a good deal. does any one recommend a good family boat for around that price range... what i should be looking for ...how old ect?

thanks guys cant wait to get back out on the water its been too long.

Not sure what sort of jetski you are looking for, but I'm thinking about selling one of my GSX Ltds and buying a Superjet. I'm just finishing up the build on it now. The mods I am doing are for much more for reliability than performance.

Specs:

1999 GSX Limited - 951 Carbed with rebuilt top end - ~130 hours on ski

1mm oversized pistons - machine work done by M&M in Delaware

Fabricating a custom baffled intake system

All grey factory fuel lines being replaced

Rejetting carbs with Watercraft Magic kit and new internal filters

Gas guage mod

O-Ringed Exhaust

Newly registered in Ohio, good until 2014

These things are pretty damn quick; they will do 60mph on the factory speedo (GPS unverified as of yet) and handle like crazy. Compression tests and water testing available at your request. I'd like to get $3k out of one with all the money I've put into it and with it being peak season.