Girls try to defend car during riot

sol740

I think the police should be able to open up with automatic weapons fire in situations like that. Retarded ass people deserve to die.

I think the police should be able to open up with automatic weapons fire in situations like that. Retarded ass people deserve to die.

100% agree.

We're angry because, (no not user personally), but a hockey team lost.

But, we'll riot anyway if they won, go mob mentality!

All of them should be castrated and burnt, time to thin society out a bit.

I said that the riots would have happened if they won or lost the stanley cup. So I am happy they lost it for this reason.

You must not know much about vancouver and their fans. They are fucking nuts.

Canadians...fans AND players.

Reminds me of back in 1995, it was the Rugby world cup (see Invictus), South Africa was playing Canada. Canada was getting dominated, so they start getting pissy on the field, starting fights and now getting their asses beat in more ways than one. There used to be videos on youtube of the epic fights that happened during that game, but they were pulled for copyright reasons.

Young bitch. BMW.

Sympathy? Searching... Searching... Searching...

It'll take me longer to find a Fuck to give than it'll take that chick's daddy to buy her a new bimmer.

Property is property, it hardly matters just how one aquires it(most of the time) , if it's legal. She could have been borrowing her dad's car for the night. Even if it is her car, from daddy with a big bow on top, that hardly makes a group of supposed 'men', destroying it, any more justifiable.

Regardless, her property is no more morally valuable the beater down the street that also got torched. What is admirable, albeit foolish, is the extent she goes to trying to protect it. She is a tiny girl, throwing swings at an angry mob of drunken, worthless, morons.

Edited by sol740

Guest GMoney

Im sorry but if was in the mob and that was my BMW i don't know if would have pulled this video off or just let it burn and collect insurance. I would not have been fighting them, but i do give the girl props for punching a few DBs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgA6Uo1n17w

Oh and before it comes, yes it was on tosh and i am a bike rider.