• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You drive a civic? :fuckyeah:

j/k.

:dumb:

:lolguy:

excuses are like assholes. you lost to the poopra, which should be the slowest car on cr. you ran a 13.4 in the vids you posted, give yourself a high five. From a dig, I missed a shift, you had me by 10 cars off the bat. I reeled you in to 2 cars and you shut it down. from a roll, you got fogged. sorry you got beat by a 2 ton vehicle with a blown turbo, but its a little late to make excuses. As for boost, I was a few psi over stock boost for a jz motor, Ask phil, he saw me turn down the mbc before you showed up..

At any rate, as far as all this dick measuring saying your car is faster than mine, GOOD. your setup vs mine, lets be real here. your car should be A LOT faster than mine.

BTW if you want to get in depth what happened the weekend before last? I tried 3 times to get you to run, only to find you sneaking off to go talk to someone else. finally we made arrangements, and you didn't run, in fact you started to pull one time then shut it down supposedly due to how your car used to have an safc and the wiring is janky blah blah blah.

You drive fucking 4door Buick's as your racecar......

You drive a civic? :fuckyeah:

j/k.

:dumb:

:lolguy:

Really dude. Did you just graduate highschool? Let your car do the talking. You dont see Atomicfusion making these threads.

If you have to make threads like this to say your car is fast, then your car is probably not fast.

TL;DR. No one, I repeat in case you didn't quite understand that, NO ONE cares about this little shit fest between you, sir-talks-alot, GSX idiot above me, codyh... I'm sure I'm missing a few since I try not to pay too much attention. You're wasting space, air, bandwidth, peoples time who are more important than you. At the very least you all should stop posting so much and that would take care of half of that problem.

Maybe you just made an epic call-out that's worthy, maybe you posted the meaning of life, the cure for stupidity (I highly doubt that one), the path to world peace, the solution to the grand unifying theory, or something else highly valuable to humanity. But it wouldn't matter because you post so much keyboard diarrhea, and probably speak just as well IRL, that you've been put on virtual and real life ignore by most of the world.

cares about this little shit fest between you.... codyh....

WTF are you talking about? I have nothing with this person at all. I just saw this thread and how it is the same exact as 100 other current threads and thought i would say something.

I am in no way shape or form connected with AJ'sBitchAssness, brokebackGSX, or burmese. I just gave my opinion. I can guarantee this green civic is faster than anything i own though. Because nothing i own is fast. :fuuuu: