way to get out of ur verizion contract free

SRTurbo04

hmmm....i wonder if you can cancel for free, then get a new contract with, new contract phone pricing.

I don't know about all that. I'm just asking cause were trying to get my girls shitty verizion contract done with so she can just get on my line since they charge her up the wazoo

http://consumerist.com/2011/06/canceling-verizon-without-etf-over-fee-increase-is-hard-but-doable.html

Heres a follow up to one of your links. Its a crap shoot and honestly depends on who answers the phone

Text, voice, data, and features count as the adverse changes listed in the contract. Fees, surcharges, and taxes are listed as being subject to change and possibly without notice.

What kind of phone is it? How long has she had it? I just closed one of my lines early and sold the phone to make up for the contract fee.

http://consumerist.com/2011/06/canceling-verizon-without-etf-over-fee-increase-is-hard-but-doable.html

Heres a follow up to one of your links. Its a crap shoot and honestly depends on who answers the phone

Text, voice, data, and features count as the adverse changes listed in the contract. Fees, surcharges, and taxes are listed as being subject to change and possibly without notice.

What kind of phone is it? How long has she had it? I just closed one of my lines early and sold the phone to make up for the contract fee.

she has some samsung phone thats not even touch screen its a basic crappy phone that heer ex bf sold her when he worked for verizion..she pays 95$ a month for crap minuites no data an unlimited text... an she hass untill next augest till she can cancell... her ex that sold her the contacat really screwed her over sooo im really trying to get her out of it.

i thought that anytime a set agreement is broken she could get out of it... so ur saying thats no true if they up her bill(yes i know its only three cents but its not the ammount its just a reason for her to get out of her contract with out a early termination fee)

hmmm do you recommend a certain person to talk to when calling if its gonna be a hit or miss with the people?

thanks for your info brian