New Home Purchases and Refinancing...

coltboostin

Call me if you need it! I keep finding friends that are in the market, so I figured I would put this here. I have been an Ohio Licensed Mortgage Banker for nearly a year now, and I can say with confidence you will not find a better deal than what I offer since I cut my origination out for friends and family. If you already have a GFE, Written Quote, or PreQual letter from another lender, shoot it to me and I would be glad to beat it. :)

I am also Licensed to lend in about 2/3's of the country, so if your on the move, be sure to give me a ring.

Call me if you need it! I keep finding friends that are in the market, so I figured I would put this here. I have been an Ohio Licensed Mortgage Banker for nearly a year now, and I can say with confidence you will not find a better deal than what I offer since I cut my origination out for friends and family. If you already have a GFE, Written Quote, or PreQual letter from another lender, shoot it to me and I would be glad to beat it. :)

I am also Licensed to lend in about 2/3's of the country, so if your on the move, be sure to give me a ring.

Thats pretty cool.. waiving the fee for CR members if they need help.

Bump.

What kind of refi rates are you seeing? I'm 5.75% now. What are closing costs, etc?

It really depends on the type of loan, and your credit score/history. The answer to your question is between 2.75 and 5.5 (literally the rate spread of loans I have closed in the last 90 days).

I will say 5.75 is something that can easily be improved no matter what your loan type.

Ok....30 year fixed, 65% LTV, 790+ beacon/perfect history, owner occupied.

What is a rate you'd put on that and the associated closing costs? Just curious if it'd be worthwhile.

What's the name of your company? And are you the Broker, or you are a Loan Officer brokering through a company that's set up in several states?

Regardless, keeping fees downs are always nice. What are the points? No one does loans for free.

What is a rate you'd put on that and the associated closing costs? Just curious if it'd be worthwhile.

I'll let you know I'm back at the office-but with a situation like that-would you income qualify for a 15 year? That is the best rate sheet available right now.

What's the name of your company? And are you the Broker, or you are a Loan Officer brokering through a company that's set up in several states?

Regardless, keeping fees downs are always nice. What are the points? No one does loans for free.

Nations Lending Corp. We are the bank (specifically a warehouse lender, as we have no checking/savings accounts)-and I would be the Loan Originator on your (said) loan. I very rarely have to broker anything-as we are a licensed FHA/VA/FDA/Super Jumbo lender. A deal I would likely broker for example would be a double wide not on a foundation. We simply don't have a program for it, but I would still do my best to help the borrower.

And yes, I can do a loan "for free". 'Points' is something charged by an LO, not the company. Point is Origination paid to the LO-and is irrelevant to a company's hard cost. Its up to my discretion.

currently own two houses one in ohio and the other is tx i actually need to refi both do u work in tx also? and is ur standard refi rates? do u work with VA loans as well ?

I am licensed in Texas and Ohio. On the Texas home, have you ever re-fi'd it? The state has very specific laws on your limits. And yes, VA loans are actually my favorite loan product. :)

nope never refid but it has a horrible interest rates compared to todays market i bought both my houses when the market was at its peak... lol.

You should look at locking in a lower rate-it would one be a benefit to you!

Im sorry for getting to this late-have not been on CR!

I'll post back today.

Assuming 99k loan amount

Assuming 25% DTI (debt ratio)

Assuming you will escro

Assuming you live in Frankin county (see a theme here...)

4.49% 30yr Fix Conv.

There would be no origination as I have posted before-if you have escrow or taxes/insurances though, those would either have to be covered by you or funded in the loan.

Assuming 99k loan amount

Assuming 25% DTI (debt ratio)

Assuming you will escro

Assuming you live in Frankin county (see a theme here...)

4.49% 30yr Fix Conv.

There would be no origination as I have posted before-if you have escrow or taxes/insurances though, those would either have to be covered by you or funded in the loan.

Meh, appreciate the info, but...

My loan is slightly more

DTI is less

I don't escrow

do live in franklin

and currently have a 4.875% 30yr fixed conventional I got back in Feb. 09.

Not worth the hassle/fees for 3/8ths percent. Thanks again for checking though.

Meh, appreciate the info, but...

My loan is slightly more

DTI is less

I don't escrow

do live in franklin

and currently have a 4.875% 30yr fixed conventional I got back in Feb. 09.

Not worth the hassle/fees for 3/8ths percent. Thanks again for checking though.

I would agree with that line of reasoning. :)