Stock motors that can handle a lot of boost.

ColdFusion

No its because of the people who have come in and VOUCHED for jp have not proven anything.

Stock 4g cams power range is 6400rpms? How do i know, i have helped build a few. Both of these cars were on t3 60-1.

I've seen his car on a dyno. And we aren't best buds... So I should meet the criteria. What would you like to know?

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not offended. Let me make myself clear, I hate people who modify cars like you do. You have a big mouth, render your opinions about everyone elses shit.... but have nothing to match wits with.

Oh you're one of those.. LOL.

:dumb:

Insert another nut swinging friend.

No not a friend. Just a NUT SWINGING DSM FAN BOY HERE. So you and that friends badass SVT going to show up to the shootout and get walked by everything shit I'll pay for your ticket so you can talk some more 4g63 shit and then see stock 4g put down 500awhp. Like I said turbo kit 420a will rape that svt 2.0l with a turbo kit.

No not a friend. Just a NUT SWINGING DSM FAN BOY HERE. So you and that friends badass SVT going to show up to the shootout and get walked by everything shit I'll pay for your ticket so you can talk some more 4g63 shit and then see stock 4g put down 500awhp. Like I said turbo kit 420a will rape that svt 2.0l with a turbo kit.

Svt was sold and is still in ohio, i do not know who owns it anymore.

500awhp is doable on stock cams, yet its not recomended. We are talking about a 700whp stock engine car,not your 360awhp 16g.

Jp, i have nothing against you and i dont know you. All im saying is i dont beleive the stock cams will support 700whp.

Svt was sold and is still in ohio, i do not know who owns it anymore.

500awhp is doable on stock cams, yet its not recomended. We are talking about a 700whp stock engine car,not your 360awhp 16g.

Jp, i have nothing against you and i dont know you. All im saying is i dont beleive the stock cams will support 700whp.

I was just using my car as a stock as you get in the dsm world HP #. I know my 360awhp is nothing like a 700whp car. Just saying I'm making 360 on a stock ass motor with a 16g with low boost.

I was just using my car as a stock as you get in the dsm world HP #. I know my 360awhp is nothing like a 700whp car. Just saying I'm making 360 on a stock ass motor with a 16g with low boost.

I beleive that on high boost, the power potential of the 16g on stock cams is right around 380whp ( correct me if im wrong)

If you are telling the truth, then thats about 400 to the crank, which is approx 38-40 lbs/min on a 16g. Which is nearly maxed. Thats not low boost. People need to stop trying to hustle. You cant outsmart the numbers.

You gained 150 HP by going from a 14b to a "low boost" 16G? I call b.s. on that one.

If you are telling the truth, then thats about 400 to the crank, which is approx 38-40 lbs/min on a 16g. Which is nearly maxed. Thats not low boost. People need to stop trying to hustle. You cant outsmart the numbers.

LOL I call low boost 28lb ( most dsm running at 40+lb not on a 16g ) I'm not sure if im at 360 like i said in my first post i hope to be at 360. Not trying to hustle

LOL I call low boost 28lb ( most dsm running at 40+lb not on a 16g ) I'm not sure if im at 360 like i said in my first post i hope to be at 360. Not trying to hustle

you stated you were running low boost on a 16g, not low boost for a 4g63.

Once again you 4g63 guys like to play on words, no offense patterson or james.

Even at 28psi you are loosing efficiency, unless its 28psi then tapering off. I beleive 26psi to be the highest a 16g can go through 5-6k rpms. At 28psi you are just forcing hot air.

Even at 28psi you are loosing efficiency, unless its 28psi then tapering off. I beleive 26psi to be the highest a 16g can go through 5-6k rpms. At 28psi you are just forcing hot air.

Shhhh. That depends in the setup. What fuel they are running, meth, good fmic, etc. Either way 28 is a lot for that turbo. It's close go its max efficiency.

Oh you're one of those.. LOL.

My sentiment exactly.

Although, way to use my response in your sig. I'm sure people will get it.

But wait, you use vague answers when you get your chops busted too hard and can't defend yourself like "you're one of those" as of anyone will side with you and say "mrjsplat is real, s15dk is a punk".... But they won't. Because you call others "troll" to defend the fact that you are larger troll than anyone. Just ask all the people you lowballed on OD begging for a deal....

Oh, two things;

1. I started OD with ant and manny, so don't run game

2. You should get off my radar, it might save your e-motions

Not to sure if im loosing efficiency My dad And I just got the car done last week. My fisrt dyno with the car will be next week to tune. Like I said I hope to put down 360awhp. I had a talon last year with about the same build running 21psi and i was right around 335awhp. I'm hoping pushing more boost will get me to the 360awhp and not hurt me in the long run I just have to wait in see. Cams are on my wish list

you stated you were running low boost on a 16g, not low boost for a 4g63.

Once again you 4g63 guys like to play on words, no offense patterson or james.

None taken. ;)

Mines got a bone stock

Valve Cover. It only makes 308whp

:gabe:

Bitch won't stop playing mahjong.... Haha. Thanks for the help G

Anytime. Just pm me if you need any more help. Don't need to send her in. The funny thing how I found it was you is I always go to 3 differnt sites and I didn't have to type columbusracing in all the way. And i hit enter and i see the big breitling logo. Ha

Had to be north of 40psi on a 42r and given the fact that the cams power range falls off pretty quickly im going to call BS once again.

Also i find it interesting that you have built several other 4g cars and none of them have broken 500whp. If you could build 700whp on a stock motor once, why havent you done it again?

http://www.streetfire.net/video/ultimate-sleeper-high-speed-run-to-195mph-gps_71109.htm

Just going to leave this here