Looking for work

SRTurbo04

They just filled the position I new of. If I see anything I'll send it your way.

Halbert made a tyyyypo! yut-ughhhh.

thank you

As Brandon said check what Mark posted. Working with him and Linn wouldn't be a bad deal.

• 2 weeks later...
bump. still looking, sadly the jobs that are out there that are decent they want you to work for them for dam near nothing. I have been looking into being a personal banker and went for a interview today and they wanted to pay 8.50.... umm wow :lol:

Hang in there man, something will come your way soon.

FYI, not sure what your looking to make, but I had offers from Huntington of a teller job at 12/hr and a pb at 16/hr. Both plus commission obviously but maybe try their website. Teller is cake, I was one back in 07 for chase and hadn't done anything like it before.

We need to get together for lunch at our East Coast Center at Easton. I know we talked before, but the company is kicking ass, making huge profits and people fight to get in here. I'll be over there next week and will nose around with the hiring managers I know. A good friend of mine here just got promoted to the Regional VP and she's very cool. 22 year vet of the company.

If I do this...just don't fuck it up as my rep is on the line too.

Where do you work? Not looking for referral or to screw him out of a job just a question

Also man Huntington is always hiring and they pay pretty good well better than waiting tables just go to Huntington.com

We are about to find out if we are going to be getting 5 more buildings to upgrade lighting where Im at. For you it would be laborer position since I dont think you have any electrical exp.

Laborers are making 39.xx an hour and you only work 40 hrs a week M-F 10 hrs a day. Its hot and sweaty work but easy. I got my bro-in-law on and hes bringing home 960 a week after taxes. Not bad for 4 days work.

Anyway the job happens to be at the same place you g/f works. The Government has tons of money to spend so why not come get you some of it. I'll know more about it in the next 2 weeks.

Even though its easy work to me it is physical work for the laborers. I havent done any demo work for the several months Ive been there. I just run conduit and tie in lights. Easiest 45.xx an hour Ive ever made and its just 9 miles from the house.

We are about to find out if we are going to be getting 5 more buildings to upgrade lighting where Im at. For you it would be laborer position since I dont think you have any electrical exp.

Laborers are making 39.xx an hour and you only work 40 hrs a week M-F 10 hrs a day. Its hot and sweaty work but easy. I got my bro-in-law on and hes bringing home 960 a week after taxes. Not bad for 4 days work.

Anyway the job happens to be at the same place you g/f works. The Government has tons of money to spend so why not come get you some of it. I'll know more about it in the next 2 weeks.

Even though its easy work to me it is physical work for the laborers. I havent done any demo work for the several months Ive been there. I just run conduit and tie in lights. Easiest 45.xx an hour Ive ever made and its just 9 miles from the house.

I want in on this. I love hard labor

I want in on this. I love hard labor

When they give the word that we need more guys Im going to list it here so a couple guys can get a shot at this paper.

I dont know why but I have seen many people come and go on this job. It's about as easy as it gets.